Uk share trader/investor

And 1nvest,do u daytrade/SWING trade/ buy and hold or play the dividend trade,any favourite uk shares for daytrade,at the moment trying to short uk shares on xdivi date...
All of the above ^.

Airlines are wonderfully volatile on LSE at the moment,- basically, easy peasy money for a few clicks per hour, lol.

Take a look at the charts and see.

😁

All of the above ^.

Airlines are wonderfully volatile on LSE at the moment,- basically, easy peasy money for a few clicks per hour, lol.

😁
I was thinking about the big short and when I checked the book there was no mention of the two young guys they depicted in the film who had a fund called brownfield,looks like they made it up just for the movie!

I was thinking about the big short and when I checked the book there was no mention of the two young guys they depicted in the film who had a fund called brownfield,looks like they made it up just for the movie!
As if the movies would make anything up ! o_O

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

All of the above ^.

😁
I'm not as active as MOC here.
My timeframe is weekly, going up monthly. I certainly dont buy and hold. I'll hold it for as long as the trend is up. buy and hold is for fund managers who don't want to do any work and happy to let other peoples money drift away and then claim "time in the market" blah blah blah
And 1nvest,do u daytrade/SWING trade/ buy and hold or play the dividend trade,any favourite uk shares for daytrade,at the moment trying to short uk shares on xdivi date...
dividends..am i really in this game for a few % per annum? no, im looking for momentum and long term trends
i'm not interested in income or short term plays. only interested in growth potential