uk futures broker

osho67

I am considering joining a uk futures boker but donot know which one. I have looked liffe site for list of brokers. It seems Man direct, ODL securities and Sucden are probably the cheapest. I am not considering IB because I donot want to fill lenghy US forms and even my broadband connection lets me down so telephone dealing at normal rates is important as well.

Comments from anybody using uk brokers much welcome. Low charges and simple electonic platform would be helpful as well.

Thanks so much in advance

If you are very anti IB then the next best thing in the UK would probably be Deal4Free or IG. At least your profits would be free of tax and their spreads are often more competitive than UK brokers and their telephone support is good.

Good Luck

Paul

i really like patsystems j-trader for online futures.. it's the GNI/Man/sucden sytem .. for a good list of brokers look at www.patsystems.com (it's there somewhere)... i've heard good things about sucden's commission rates on this board..

If you are very anti IB then the next best thing in the UK would probably be Deal4Free or IG. At least your profits would be free of tax and their spreads are often more competitive than UK brokers and their telephone support is good.

Good Luck

Paul

Hi,

Can you please explain by what you mean when saying you dont have to pay tax?

Regards, Satnam

I am considering joining a uk futures boker but donot know which one. I have looked liffe site for list of brokers. It seems Man direct, ODL securities and Sucden are probably the cheapest. I am not considering IB because I donot want to fill lenghy US forms and even my broadband connection lets me down so telephone dealing at normal rates is important as well.

Comments from anybody using uk brokers much welcome. Low charges and simple electonic platform would be helpful as well.

Thanks so much in advance

Are you aware IB has a London branch ?

Electronic Access Trading, Stocks, Options, Futures, Forex, Bonds, Funds