UK Equivalent of Stockfetcher.com?

banny66

I came across Stockfetcher.com trying to look for a screening tool using technical analysis/candles.

There is a fantastic interactive candlestick selection screener where you can enter the pattern of candles you are screening for.

It is a good site but only does US shares.

Stockcharts.com also has a built in candle screener (e.g. search for Bearish Engulfing patterns) but again US based.

Is there an equivalent for the UK?

Cheers

Would also like an answer on this....

Could always start trading the US markets..?

I came across Stockfetcher.com trying to look for a screening tool using technical analysis/candles.

There is a fantastic interactive candlestick selection screener where you can enter the pattern of candles you are screening for.

It is a good site but only does US shares.

Stockcharts.com also has a built in candle screener (e.g. search for Bearish Engulfing patterns) but again US based.

Is there an equivalent for the UK?

Cheers

Hi there, I came across STOCKFETCHER the other day and I like it lot. I check with them and they still have no plans to expand and cover UK shares / indicies which is a great shame. I am interested to know whether you managed to find a similar service, or if anyone else has for that matter?

Thanks
Simon

Saw a demo of Zignals which looked pretty similar, but didn't look into it in any detail. Might be worth a look though

Saw a demo of Zignals which looked pretty similar, but didn't look into it in any detail. Might be worth a look though

Had a quick look and it looks fairly interesting, however the site is quite slow.

Hey, just noticed the question, although it's old. There's this site

stockmonitor.com

It has UK shares, and filters / alerts etc