UK Broker required that uses MT4 and EAs

Crewey

Does anybody know of a UK Broker that uses MT4 and allows the use of EAs?
Thanks
Crewey:)

Another is STIONLINE.com It also very good. Alway fixed spread, MT4, microlot, fast deposit/withdraw and good support include weekend

Thanks

im trying alpari at the moment will let you know how its going but it seems a little slow, but i beleive the one that auto pilot recomends now lets you open an account from the uk.let me know if you know anything different cheers carl

Thanks

Crewey,

Been testing EA's on MT3 and later MT4 for over 4 years now, ran a few more promising ones in real money live accounts but they were quickly blown out.

To-Date not one EA has worked as advertised!!, not one, not one refunded my money for the EA, learned many new insulting words that were thrown at me, but no money..

Maybe you'll be lucky, I really hope so, but be careful and remember it's VERY easy to adjust a MT4 statement to show what a developed wants to show, not saying they all do..;)

MAR..

Last edited:
Thanks for the heads up mate. It has won 17 trades so far, but lost two (and they were big losers!). As I bought the EA through Clickbank I got a full refund last week, result!
I've been trading for over 2 years now and I've got to say that the EA has had more success than me! I'll probably risk a few hundred quid on it next month. I'll let you know how it goes. Have you tested the Forex Autopilot?
Thanks
Crewey

Crewey,

Been testing EA's on MT3 and later MT4 for over 4 years now, ran a few more promising ones in real money live accounts but they were quickly blown out.

To-Date not one EA has worked as advertised!!, not one, not one refunded my money for the EA, learned many new insulting words that were thrown at me, but no money..

Maybe you'll be lucky, I really hope so, but be careful and remember it's VERY easy to adjust a MT4 statement to show what a developed wants to show, not saying they all do..;)

MAR..[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up mate. Have you tested the Forex Autopilot?
Thanks
Crewey

Yes, (both developers), Same result, blow out demo account, followed by "updates", then no refund.. Nice to be in a first world country...

Name an EA, and I'll let you know If I tested it already..

Did you have success with any EA's or am I wasting my time? Any other sugestions so that I can make a living from trading?????????????
Cheers
Crewey:D

Did you have success with any EA's or am I wasting my time? Any other sugestions so that I can make a living from trading?????????????
Cheers
Crewey:D

Check your email, And no I have nothing to sell..

And no, not one worked, some were so close and may work one day.

I think I have over 5,000.00 in EA systems now, you always have more money that brains, well that's been my experience in spot forex anyway,,

Try other markets other than forex, to start out.. Forex is great, but is one of the hardest markets I've every traded in..

UK brokers with MT4

Thanks

Hi

Ive been using Alpari since Jan2008, started slow with micro lots, .01 & with £9K, now up to 12K, using a grid system & only trading pairs which give me a good overnight swap.

Also using Activtrades since April 2008, started with 3K using same technique, now up to 6.5K. Both brokers allow micro lots, scalping (no good for me).

Last week 14th-20th June was my best ever week using this system,

Alpari £800 profit
Activtrades £1700 profit

Both good quick trade execution, good admin, cant fault either.

Let me know how you get on

Im interested in looking for another UK based broker if you know of any.

stionline

Another is STIONLINE.com It also very good. Alway fixed spread, MT4, microlot, fast deposit/withdraw and good support include weekend

Hi

Whats the address (URL) of this site, searching stionline in google doesnt find it?

thanks
Tony

Hi, thanks for the advice. What system are you using to trade? It sounds quite profitable!
Dave:)

Ive been using Alpari since Jan2008, started slow with micro lots, .01 & with £9K, now up to 12K, using a grid system & only trading pairs which give me a good overnight swap.

Also using Activtrades since April 2008, started with 3K using same technique, now up to 6.5K. Both brokers allow micro lots, scalping (no good for me).

Alpari £800 profit
Activtrades £1700 profit

Im interested in looking for another UK based broker if you know of any.[/QUOTE]

trading strategy

Hi

Its not a fully automatic system but also doesnt need to me to sit watching it all day, every day.

Its using makegrid193.ex4, as I mentioned I only attach it to pairs (about 20 pairs) which give me a +ve overnight swap, so even if it goes against me I get paid for holding it & hopefully eventually it will come back to me. So far this plan has worked well, On a quiet week I make around £300, last week I made £2500 (not bad).

I start by every morning reviewing my P/L balance, if it looks ok, ie. not too large, then I'll run the grid for 5 minutes to let it look for trades, I then switch it off once its setup some orders, as I said this is not running makegrid constantly but you need to use judgement on when to run it based on your equity, I tend to run it once per day if a good proportion of the previous days orders have gone in my favour, some days I may not run it at all & wait for some of the previous ortders to come back, with 20 pairs some of them will always come back into the grid. I dont use a stop loss & trade only .05 lots, 0.1 max, so no one trade can get anywhere near wiping me out, one thing Ive learned in my few months trading, money management is everything in this game. Sometimes I will close the trade or set a trailing loss if I happen to be at my screen.

Ive modified the makegrid parameters & have attached it for you to have a look at

hope this helps.
Tony

Hi, thanks for the advice. What system are you using to trade? It sounds quite profitable!
Dave:)

Alpari £800 profit
Activtrades £1700 profit

Im interested in looking for another UK based broker if you know of any.
[/QUOTE]

Attachments

• MakeGrid193.mq4
    27.1 KB · Views: 432
  • MakeGrid193.ex4
    17.3 KB · Views: 406
Hi Tony, thanks for the info. I haven't come across Makegrid before. Where would I find info on using it etc? Thanks for attaching it, I will give it a look. How much did you start with? Which pairs do you use it with.
Cheers Mate
Dave

Its not a fully automatic system but also doesnt need to me to sit watching it all day, every day.

Its using makegrid193.ex4, as I mentioned I only attach it to pairs (about 20 pairs) which give me a +ve overnight swap, so even if it goes against me I get paid for holding it & hopefully eventually it will come back to me. So far this plan has worked well, On a quiet week I make around £300, last week I made £2500 (not bad).

I start by every morning reviewing my P/L balance, if it looks ok, ie. not too large, then I'll run the grid for 5 minutes to let it look for trades, I then switch it off once its setup some orders, as I said this is not running makegrid constantly but you need to use judgement on when to run it based on your equity, I tend to run it once per day if a good proportion of the previous days orders have gone in my favour, some days I may not run it at all & wait for some of the previous ortders to come back, with 20 pairs some of them will always come back into the grid. I dont use a stop loss & trade only .05 lots, 0.1 max, so no one trade can get anywhere near wiping me out, one thing Ive learned in my few months trading, money management is everything in this game. Sometimes I will close the trade or set a trailing loss if I happen to be at my screen.

Ive modified the makegrid parameters & have attached it for you to have a look at

hope this helps.
Tony

[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Makegrid

Hi

Let me have your email address & I'll send you the makegrid along with some instructions.

Regards
Tony

Hi Tony, thanks for the info. I haven't come across Makegrid before. Where would I find info on using it etc? Thanks for attaching it, I will give it a look. How much did you start with? Which pairs do you use it with.
Cheers Mate
Dave

hope this helps.
Tony
[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Alpari £800 profit
Activtrades £1700 profit

wow this is incredible, I'm just moving the first steps into this trading environment and I have not developed yet any trading strategy, how can i make this good trades? is there any tip you can give to me?