UK AIM and CFDs

Final1001

21 0
Hi, still looking for a good CFD broker that allows both short selling and buying on low mcap companies. Market caps from as low as 1mil.

Can anyone recommend a good CFD provider for the UK market that allows low mcap companies (penny stocks)?

Much appreciated :)

Last edited:

yellowfloyd

109 2
Hi, still looking for a good CFD broker that allows both short selling and buying on low mcap companies. Market caps from as low as 1mil.

Can anyone recommend a good CFD provider for the UK market that allows low mcap companies (penny stocks)?

Hi,

I have a CFD account with Accendo Markets. I trade small cap stocks such as Centamin, African Minerals, Range Resources with no problem however I’m not sure if you can trade ones as small as £1million. My broker there is fantastic (John Truong), speak to him and he’ll let you know what you can/can’t trade

daveg

3 0
cfd broker

hi,

I use a multi product broker in the city, they trade all companies across the board including low cap , they can actually offer advisory trading as opposed to just execution only

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock