UK AIM and CFDs

Final1001

Hi, still looking for a good CFD broker that allows both short selling and buying on low mcap companies. Market caps from as low as 1mil.

Can anyone recommend a good CFD provider for the UK market that allows low mcap companies (penny stocks)?

Much appreciated :)

Last edited:
Hi, still looking for a good CFD broker that allows both short selling and buying on low mcap companies. Market caps from as low as 1mil.

Can anyone recommend a good CFD provider for the UK market that allows low mcap companies (penny stocks)?

Hi,

I have a CFD account with Accendo Markets. I trade small cap stocks such as Centamin, African Minerals, Range Resources with no problem however I’m not sure if you can trade ones as small as £1million. My broker there is fantastic (John Truong), speak to him and he’ll let you know what you can/can’t trade

cfd broker

hi,

I use a multi product broker in the city, they trade all companies across the board including low cap , they can actually offer advisory trading as opposed to just execution only