SIPPS and CFDs

seancass

I once traded my SIPP via CFDs at IG markets but now IG markets have withdrawn CFD trading in SIPPs.

Do any members know of a SIPP trustee that allows CFD trading via one of their listed Brokers? In short, I'm looking for a new trustee/broker pair that will facilitate CFD trading in a SIPP.

Many thanks.

Seancass

I know that Montpelier have just stopped accepting new business, so don't bother with them. Have you tried James Hay or A J Bell?

I once traded my SIPP via CFDs at IG markets but now IG markets have withdrawn CFD trading in SIPPs.

Do any members know of a SIPP trustee that allows CFD trading via one of their listed Brokers? In short, I'm looking for a new trustee/broker pair that will facilitate CFD trading in a SIPP.

Many thanks.

Seancass

Thanks, yes, my SIPP is currently with AJ Bell who own (Sippdealxtra.) They only have four brokers on their list none of which allow CFDs in a SIPP.

I will take a look at Hay. Thank you.
Sean

Hi

I am also looking for a Bespoke SIPP that allows CFDs or Equity Options - Annual Charges not a problem as CFD Leverage will be good for higher returns. I have Spoken to ETX capital and Capital Spreads but cannot find a SIPP administrator that will allow CFDs

The Protected Trader

you guys should contact saxobank and ask about their SIPP offering they got it all.