Tying in L2 book and T/A

numbertea

257 9
I have had questions for years that had no answers for me. A doji appears in my 5 min chart during the uptrend. No change in volume from previous bars. Doesn't gap up or down from previous, a minor support resistance line at that level. A nightmare. Not any longer. Now I utilize L2. The cumulative bid ask ratio is showing sell pressure and trade events is higher while total bid ask cumulative is flat. I know with high percentage certainty that it is a continuation. I can stay in that trade at least for another bar.

Is anyone else out there building systems that utilize L2?

I am trading and recording as I go for various patterns and all seem to benefit from L2 information. Is this type of thing interesting to other traders out there? I had to build a system for integration to my trading platform. Is there any companies putting together this kind of indicator technology? I can't seem to find any.

Cheers

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock