Two moving averages and the macd

Actually, I have no idea what MACD and RSI are. I thought MACD did fries. Liquidity sweeps are just normal function of the market. The market fills orders and so it does. It fills stop orders as well as all other orders. There's no real distinction.

Can't say I understand your stuff. Hence I was curious. If a beginner could pick up your stuff, they will need Good Luck.

Since you did admit to the market being difficult, in other threads, so I estimate what you have got is probably not a simple walk in the park, so to speak.

Bund has exceeded the major top I pointed out earlier with no sign of reversal. This would suggest that large players putting in their reversal orders there is invalid, at least in this instance.

My own assessment without using MACD or anything else TA is that bund is going to all time high. I have no data to suggest it will do otherwise. Of course such data may come in.

Actually, I have no idea what MACD and RSI are. I thought MACD did fries. Liquidity sweeps are just normal function of the market. The market fills orders and so it does. It fills stop orders as well as all other orders. There's no real distinction.

Can't say I understand your stuff. Hence I was curious. If a beginner could pick up your stuff, they will need Good Luck.

Since you did admit to the market being difficult, in other threads, so I estimate what you have got is probably not a simple walk in the park, so to speak.

What did MA #2 say to MA #1?

Don't DOUBLE CROSS me! :cheesy:

Hello mr joe! fyi, i like your stuff.

What did MA #2 say to MA #1?

Don't DOUBLE CROSS me! :cheesy:

Hello mr joe! fyi, i like your stuff.

Hello Mr Pip. I know you like my stuff since the beginning. But you can't have it. You must work for it with your own sweat and labour.

MA1 says: it's up
MA2 says: it's down
MACD says: do you want fries with that ?

Hello Mr Pip. I know you like my stuff since the beginning. But you can't have it. You must work for it with your own sweat and labour.

MA1 says: it's up
MA2 says: it's down
MACD says: do you want fries with that ?

Please. Please. I'll bring your coffee, do your laundry, wash your lambo :D

Please. Please. I'll bring your coffee, do your laundry, wash your lambo :D

Just keep at it pip, inspiration might strike you eventually. Just keep it small and keep it real. In your attempt to avoid losing, you might find a solution.

Of course the market is not easy. If it was then everyone would be a millionaire.
If you go through my posts on this topic very carefully and understand what I am talking about then you're there. Implementing it? Ah, that's the mental side of things and is not so easy. So maybe you're in the mint. Or outside the mint. Or a beginner. Or an expert-you keep changing things. Anyway, this is my last post. Please go through what I have said and you will be set. I even gave you the cheapest way to get the data/charts required. Good luck!

Of course the market is not easy. If it was then everyone would be a millionaire.
If you go through my posts on this topic very carefully and understand what I am talking about then you're there. Implementing it? Ah, that's the mental side of things and is not so easy. So maybe you're in the mint. Or outside the mint. Or a beginner. Or an expert-you keep changing things. Anyway, this is my last post. Please go through what I have said and you will be set. I even gave you the cheapest way to get the data/charts required. Good luck!

I did scan through some of your posts. It wasn't completely clear what you were talking about. For instance, it wasn't apparent your technique was for intra-day only. Intra-day stuff is probably too hard work and not as interesting to me.

I have my own trading method I am happy with. I wasn't after what you have got. When I see something different, I am curious about it. This is the reason I am asking questions. If you don't want to talk about it, that's no big deal.

Still, to give the impression that a beginner will succeed following your steps is over optimistic. The market is quite a tough opponent. I'd reserve judgement until I can see someone succeed with the method. Currently I don't have much of an impression.

Can these anatomies produce a non-demo-pip profit ? I don't need to know anything that doesn't produce a profit.

Trading is Serious Job, and you need to understand why and who move the price..

understand price action is like master degreed in medicine or anything else.

And for sure, is no in a weekend, or 1 month, or 1year you learn to be a sucefull trader..

So, i dont learn trading like a market maker in 1 year...

my2cents.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUKq-VkJ-Dj5LaeRDvChGuw

what are you saying? you use price action only? i'm not much of an indicator person myself either

Well - let's put it like this.... Indicators on or off - what is the difference?

What new information about the trading activity do you see?

The charts basically show you the result of trading activity, right? Not the activity itself but the results of it.

If you want to see the results of the trading, then surely there's nothing clearer than where the market traded, which is what the chart tells you.

You can looking for my channel and take your own conclusions...

My conclusion is if you can call out a trade signal for me to put money on. If I win, it works. If I lose, it doesn't.

But always in the past when I request a call out from someone, that person runs away. I don't know why. I did not ask them to lose money. I was willing to lose money myself. I hope you don't run away.

The charts basically show you the result of trading activity, right?

Wrong. Quite often, the chart shows you stuff they want you to see.

For instance, you can plot the price of cola at walmart for a year and conclude the price gyrations are a consequence of customer buying activity. After new year holidays, they run a special offer on cola, and the price collapses. The collapse comes not from customer activity, rather from the shop wanting you to see a good deal.

This is true for all markets, sometimes they are influenced by trading activity, and other times they are influenced by the activity of the market operators alone where no trading takes place.

For instance, you can plot the price of cola at walmart for a year and conclude the price gyrations are a consequence of customer buying activity. After new year holidays, they run a special offer on cola, and the price collapses. The collapse comes not from customer activity, rather from the shop wanting you to see a good deal.

This is true for all markets, sometimes they are influenced by trading activity, and other times they are influenced by the activity of the market operators alone where no trading takes place.

I second that. Great post and well explained, although you could write a book on it. Summed up in 2 words:

Price manipulation.

Lee

Nope - the chart shows you exactly what I said - the result of trading activity.

What you are talking about is the cause. Of course charts do not show you the cause - only the results.

Trading is about cause & effect. It is the causes that are important. As you point out, Price charts show only the effect.

So layering on indicators onto the effect is pointless, it's not going to show you any more causes is it?

Last edited: