• Love it

Votes: 121 61.1%
  • Hate it

Votes: 16 8.1%
  • Not too bothered either way really

Votes: 61 30.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I find it interesting for seeing how newbies trade. It is quite entertaining. That Kriel is a bit of an **** but he has a nice watch so I forgive him. I like that Van Dam. He has a slight smile/smirk no matter what he is saying.

I do hope that's not his sex face.

I am guessing from this programme that a lot of Hedge Funds use fundamental analysis and news to trade rather than technical analysis?

well you could be hoping thats not his sex face as it would put you off while having sex with him...:p

well you could be hoping thats not his sex face as it would put you off while having sex with him...:p

:LOL:

I get you.

Just to clarify by "I get you" I do NOT mean I am imagining cumming up your ****. Just thought I should make that clear.

I don't think they did anything based on TA. It was more sticking a thumb in the air and hoping for the best, guessing what would happen based on news.

I don't think they did anything based on TA. It was more sticking a thumb in the air and hoping for the best, guessing what would happen based on news.

You know, there are plenty of perfectly valid ways to make a trade that don't involve TA at all. Looking at graphs is not the be all and end all of pre-trade analysis.

You know, there are plenty of perfectly valid ways to make a trade that don't involve TA at all. Looking at graphs is not the be all and end all of pre-trade analysis.

WHAT???!

I know, I know. Just that they don't do any TA at all, that's all. And they're trying to trade the news, which is something newbies should stay away from.

WHAT???!

I know, I know. Just that they don't do any TA at all, that's all. And they're trying to trade the news, which is something newbies should stay away from.

At least what they are doing now isn't fanciful tweaking and arbitrary line drawing:LOL: That would be embarrassing for big Lex, a worse fate than losing his money.:eek: