Votes: 121 61.1%
  • Hate it

Votes: 16 8.1%
  • Not too bothered either way really

Votes: 61 30.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hi there

it was great to read your message about the training on the bbc show. i'm really interested in what you learnt in the 2 weeks in more detail and if you know of any of the trainers you had do they do any seminars or courses? also how do you think the 2 weeks have helped you now with your trading...any experiences you are willing to share would be interesting....

Many thanks

Hi - it's now a long time ago! I proved on the programme that I didn't have the skills to trade profitably, so I haven't placed a single trade since I left the show!
There are a lot of sharks out there, but I do recommend Lex van Dam's trading academy which he has developed out of the programme as broadcast.
Good luck!! Trading success needs a wide variety of skills, and VERY FEW people have ALL those that are needed to succeed. I proved that I didn't, but by losing Lex's money rather than my own!

lex van dam has said on his training site that every person in the programe became a successfull trader after.

Hi - it's now a long time ago! I proved on the programme that I didn't have the skills to trade profitably, so I haven't placed a single trade since I left the show!
There are a lot of sharks out there, but I do recommend Lex van Dam's trading academy which he has developed out of the programme as broadcast.
Good luck!! Trading success needs a wide variety of skills, and VERY FEW people have ALL those that are needed to succeed. I proved that I didn't, but by losing Lex's money rather than my own!

Simon didn't you try to pull half of your position and widen your stop because things weren't working out for you? What pillock taught you to do that? That is the action of a brainless WONKER.:LOL::LOL:
The prog had nothing to do with trading, it was more about selling himself and his self opinionated sidecock. :cool::cool: