TV Commerce Holdings PLC

sid392

Has anyone out there heard of this company?, reason why i am asking is that today out of the blue i received a prospectus, which i never applied for? has anyone else received one of these?

Please let me know

Many Thanks

Oh silly me, should have looked at it first lol. Just happens that the CEO is non other then Mr VS himself, so there will be a lot of people getting it lol. Anybody who has is workbook that is.......lol

You would think that with all the money he claims to make , he could at least get some decent plastic surgery!

sid392 said:
Has anyone out there heard of this company?, reason why i am asking is that today out of the blue i received a prospectus, which i never applied for? has anyone else received one of these?

Please let me know

Many Thanks

I received a prospectus today to apply for shares in this company.

I only hope that this means that VS is now pursuing a new career and that from now on he will stop preying on vulnerable newbies to part wit their cash.

PS I notice from the prospectus that he will be paying himself £80k a year.

For someone who claims to be mega-wealthy with homes all over the world, why cant he put up the £850k himself and retain 100% ownership of the company?

If he is such a successful trader, why is he looking to ask investors to put up the cash to pay his salary?

Methinks he has been a little economical with the truth concerning his real wealth!

I binned my prospectus, partly because I don't have the time to read it, and mostly because I am always suspicious of unrequested invitations to invest in what is an already established market. I am fed up of cold call 'Boiler Room' scams though this is not quite the same or as obvious. I will wait and watch the price of Commerce TV after its launch and only then decide if there is more to go on.

Forget putting the money up himself, why should he?
No, he should just put £100 into an SB account, trade it all week, take out £850,000 to buy his new telly (wow, must be a really BIG plasma screen job for that price, wonder if he's checked the Argos catalogue?) ... and he could send the rest to me!
(After taking his original £100 back out, of course).
As I read the blurb he'll make all that easily enough by selling Orange Juice, or something or other like that - must be good juice eh?
Dave