Turnaround Trader by Guy Cohen

That's right, those are obvious scams because you learn about it all over youtube and forums from actual people who sent money to them.

So what I'm looking for here, like the Nigerin scammers, are people who sent money to Cohen what kind of returns they've been getting. And now it looks like there are none and the responses I get are from non users who have never used it.

So thank you all and I'll look elsewhere.

OK keep looking until you find someone that tells you what you want to hear.

This guy is a joker, I sincerely hope you didn't believe any of the crap on his website.

Turnaround-Trader | Guy Cohen

Quote. To make $100k a year you need to be prepared to do an hour or two a day – and whilst not ‘hard’, you do need to be a bit smarter than average.'

I've always been a holder but in this declining market I would like to trade, I was tempted by Guy Cohen's offer, can you advise me, I live in Australia if that's relevant
thankyou

I've always been a holder but in this declining market I would like to trade, I was tempted by Guy Cohen's offer, can you advise me, I live in Australia if that's relevant
thankyou

Never heard of this guy but his marketing literature is typical of thousands out there which may look good on paper (for those uninformed) but traders who had been long enough in this business will not touch with a ten foot pole. They usually paint a picture of limited work for unlimited reward. It is typically low on substance with some testimonies thrown in because there is no track record of trading results to back any claims. Writing trading books doesn't mean the person can actually successfully trade because there are tons of them out there in the same boat. He has an MBA from Cass (which I have never heard of). I have an MBA from Cranfield UK but I can tell you it means zilch in trading. I acquired a technical diploma in Technical Analysis a decade ago but it only laid a foundation for me which required another 10 years of trading to refine. Trading is hard work.

I suggest you check out an aussie by the name of Nial Fuller and his website. I have very little knowledge of his work but other traders speak highly of him. Good luck in your journey.

I appreciate your help

To be honest, all you will find in this thread regarding Guy Cohen's products are people who have never used Cohen's products and are Guy Cohen haters. I guarantee you will not find objective comments here. But being a newbie myself, I am not saying they're wrong, Cohen maybe is a charlatan and a con man overhyping his products. But my point is, the guys commenting on this thread are Cohen haters and are not objective views simply because they all have not used any of Cohen's products. Now can such people give you objective reviews?

Just received a tweet - This review by guys I have respect for made me laugh and made me sad at the same time - Turnaround Trader Review

Well, there are always people stupid enough to give money to these guys especially where false reviews are used.There are enough warnings on this thread to stay away from this rubbish but you either get the scammer coming back with false accolades from "friends" or simply hoping that there are enough dreamers out there to fall into his scam trap.

Well, there are always people stupid enough to give money to these guys especially where false reviews are used.There are enough warnings on this thread to stay away from this rubbish but you either get the scammer coming back with false accolades from "friends" or simply hoping that there are enough dreamers out there to fall into his scam trap.

Its sad though I mean how many people actually believe sh*t like bag,grab,pocket £2,000 a week!

High Priced Trading Systems

I have not subscribed to this service but would like to comment.

(before I tell "my story of experience" I would like to add. I would study in many ways, all day long and often nights, reason below. And lived at the time near the Waldorf Astoria in NYC at the time where a very FAMOUS options trader (on TV as well mentioning his trades) had a presentation. It was free so off I went. Long story short - I left as I would have loved to have an easier way to do what I was doing, but not for 2k a month (and others 5k) they would charge different prices if one "balked" at the first. When I was in the hallway, I saw this man hiding behind a curtain talking to the manager of the event asking "how many signed up". Guess who!!!??? (that's where the money is made thought I - selling classes, books so on).

(Back then there was an amazing chart/stock system on the old MSNBC created in part by Jon Markman (his books I have as well). No longer. The BEST and where I obtained many of my older picks when they were pretty low pps (mnst for example) singing machine (no longer around) and PEETS coffee (spin off from Starbucks co owner) and now at all time high (lesson, create and continual watch charts formerly sold, lol - mnst, peets).

But I knew much of what was being taught in this class, from IBD and my other education, and the presenters were surprised (they had asked what sector was leading now - "shipping, Frontline, SFL spin off - which made a ton of money back then, not now).

I started not day trading, nor investing but more along the lines of Investors Business Daily, O'Neil. I am dyslectic therefore could barely manage my checkbook, tell time, or read music charts (professional singer at one point). One day in NYC brought IBD and realized "I can <see> TA patterns!!!" Easy Peasy. But I had to work hard at all of it as most do, first to learn much, then to keep learning and examining all that is involved.

(and MHO day trading even more exacting, and a major account, with day trading acceptance needed. I would on occasion knowing a particular stock's action, do 50 shares and watch the daily seconds/minute charts with my ta already drawn, then get out for a few points. I can imagine what thousands of shares for a small move would make!!! But my account is not large enough in reality to day trade. Meaning I know my limitations.) (as well a friend on the old board, let me in for free on his trading platform - made my head spin they moved so FAST, with multiple trades at the same time - and shorted as well. Amazing but I could never do that.)

I studied day and night, went though all of his charts picking the meaningful points, (500 of them) read books provided by others on the old Yahoo finance (great then) DNY board (from how the exchanges came about going forward). I am visual and studied candlesticks.

I had extremely limited income (post building fire with chemical injury that did me in). VERY limited. And was "housebound". It took me many years to build about 5k into 60K... (and I lost a chuck just prior to sub prime mess, when after warning of it on a thread where this one company stock was traded, options, invested in) that it was about to crash (I was great at tops, after all analysis, market in general, fundamentals, ta analysis, then this "gut" feeling.)

I was poo pooed by many including major money managers, those working at major firms so on and all of whom had gone to the companies annual meeting and talked with the company owners.

So I did what I had never done before (especially as I followed the O'Neil principals). I bought in as it fell and fell (and money flow as I had already noted had kept flowing out)... "dreaming" of the huge dividends (as I now had gone against another principle and brought more then the original allotment allowed).

And then the after hours CC and a huge drop in price (and how we knew the rest of the sub prime was in trouble which months later rang true).

I paid my broker big bucks to get me out that night (losing many years of hard income)... but others held and held until it became a penny stock and no longer listed!!! One man lost his house as they took money out to invest. Others had taken out loans to invest.

My money manager friend wrote - well at least you got out! I had, said I but got back in. (he had losses as well, and at least had options as protection, how the other that worked at a major investment firm beginning with a B kept his job???)

I always kept my diary, kept my charts to single out the one stock I chose to replace the one's sold.

What did I write and make a note over my computer on the wall - Never listen to OTHERS for the final decision. I knew that of course, but not applying what one knows MHO is the biggest mistake all make.

As well there were a few of us who had subscriptions to a few authorities - we kept a log and realize most did not do well.

That said never tried this and will not just based on my own experience but IF anyone has and made a ton - let me know!

Long post but for "newbies" hopefully fruitful. Start small with something you can achieve your aims and go from there before spending major money. (especially now with computers running the show).

I have know about this scammercrook cohen for ages...today recieved an email from The Daily Reckoning, which used to be good, however its more like entertainment weekly now!

Anyway got this:

Code:
http://pro.agoralifestyles.co.uk/TRTPRV/E972SC61/

There is NO way that a Mr Gogdard hand-wrote and sent that letter to cohen, if you know anything about copywriting you can see it was wrriten by a copywriter to hit ALL the emotional buttons for the suckers to part with their money.

In fact this ad along with agora & cohen should be reported to the advertising standards authority, even the police:-0 needless to say i have unsubscribed from these DRagoracrooks!

For those searching online for guy cohen scam - you have arrived at the BEST forum for trading info AND its all FREE!:cheesy: