Turnaround Trader by Guy Cohen

pboyles

Legendary member
8,072 1,301
This guy is a joker, I sincerely hope you didn't believe any of the crap on his website.

Turnaround-Trader | Guy Cohen

Quote. To make $100k a year you need to be prepared to do an hour or two a day – and whilst not ‘hard’, you do need to be a bit smarter than average.'

neil

Legendary member
5,167 745
Hey Boyley :-0
Only us old farts should be in on a Saturday night
You young fellers should be out on the town - go on - shut down the computer and get the bus into town:cheesy:

pboyles

Legendary member
8,072 1,301
Hey Boyley :-0
Only us old farts should be in on a Saturday night
You young fellers should be out on the town - go on - shut down the computer and get the bus into town:cheesy:
I'm on my iPhone at a disco.

Reactions: wackypete2

Lightning McQueen

4,868 779
yeah, it's kind of gripping "I do all the work, not you!" i like that.

system x sounds like it's the business and no sign of any nazi boxes. don't forget the amazing FREE bonuses, what could possibly go wrong.

did i mention he does all the work.

where do i sign up :D

x4x

465 61
The marketing is nothing short of disgusting - and totally flawed - shame on him.

chilliepowder

11 0
I agree that the marketing is pretty ridiculous. Is there anything to be said for the strategy though - A doji forming on a 20-day high or low as a signal for a possible reversal? Also looking for volume, resistance and support and trading most liquid stocks. It uses a simple trade plan to set an initial profit target and stop loss. The website uses a scanner to find potential trades meeting the 'criteria'. As I say, I'm a complete newbie so it's good to get experienced traders views...

pboyles

Legendary member
8,072 1,301
I agree that the marketing is pretty ridiculous. Is there anything to be said for the strategy though - A doji forming on a 20-day high or low as a signal for a possible reversal? Also looking for volume, resistance and support and trading most liquid stocks. It uses a simple trade plan to set an initial profit target and stop loss. The website uses a scanner to find potential trades meeting the 'criteria'. As I say, I'm a complete newbie so it's good to get experienced traders views...

Like any combination of indicators it will work sometimes and fail other times. The problem is that these guys will show loads of examples of when it works to brainwash you into thinking there is some value in it. You'd really be doing yourself a massive favour by forgetting about these get rich quick schemes, these guys are marketers, not traders, they are just selling a dream.

x4x

465 61
"As it happens I did know of a very simple and successful system which ticked a few of those boxes, but I’d long ago abandoned it because it was rather ‘small beer’ to me. These days I’m not that bothered about something that makes $2k-$3k a month. It’s a bit yawn-worthy"

If it worked well there is no reason why the 'system' would be limited to $2k -$3k a month, why would it be.....?

pboyles

Legendary member
8,072 1,301
"As it happens I did know of a very simple and successful system which ticked a few of those boxes, but I’d long ago abandoned it because it was rather ‘small beer’ to me. These days I’m not that bothered about something that makes $2k-$3k a month. It’s a bit yawn-worthy"

If it worked well there is no reason why the 'system' would be limited to $2k -$3k a month, why would it be.....?
This guy is now a figure of ridicule and rightly so. How anyone can take such nonsense seriously is beyond me, I though his Nazi box story couldn't be topped, now I'm not so sure.

Shame on T2W for helping promote people like this.

x4x

465 61
This guy is now a figure of ridicule and rightly so. How anyone can take such nonsense seriously is beyond me, I though his Nazi box story couldn't be topped, now I'm not so sure.

Shame on T2W for helping promote people like this.
Yeah, he's not bothered about a strategy that makes 2 or 3 grand, but he does want sell his so called system for 2 or 3 hundred - it's nothing short of ridiculous.

chilliepowder

11 0
You're right - I feel a bit of knob for trialling this but I'm still within the return period so I have sent it back today.