Turkey Market

TheKabardian

For interested ones I can share the datas about Turkey Market and send you files. I can find news and translate them for you guys.

Last edited:
I noticed that now there are many unusual and original offers on the market, which require our experience and knowledge. And which make us try to competently navigate in everything that is offered. After all, each of us has a special vision of the market and our understanding of what exactly interests you and what can help you in your work, so that you can get the desired results and so that you can become a little more professional trader than you were yesterday.
But it seems to me that your offer can be interesting for local traders who are interested in live investments and the same dive profits. Or maybe we should think about it, I think I'll give it a couple of minutes of my time.
Thanks for your replied and also I am sorry for this late answer. You have good points and also you should absolutely think about that. If you need some files or internet sites for reaserch Turkey Market , just send me message and I'll help you.

Rising tensions with neighbour Greece doesn't look encouraging.

Rising tensions with neighbour Greece doesn't look encouraging.
You are right but Greece is not the real problem right now. That's will not effect to Turkey economy but there some other negative problems right now and the market gonna foll for a some times.