TT FIX CME future ES

NETuserPRO

Hello
I use for trade in futures for CME Multicharts+data feed CQG. Trading and skalping of the future of ES.
I want it will be connected through TT FIX (Trading Technologies API and FIX Adapter)
Who has an experience of use of such connection share what there are pluses and minuses, stability, speed?

Yes I use it with Sierra Chart, no discernible difference from when I used CQG direct to the broker, in fact probably slightly more reliable than CQG direct.
However my trading doesn't rely on latency and a superfast connection so can't really comment on this aspect.

Yes I use it with Sierra Chart, no discernible difference from when I used CQG direct to the broker, in fact probably slightly more reliable than CQG direct.
However my trading doesn't rely on latency and a superfast connection so can't really comment on this aspect.

Hi
then can is better choose for a skalping to me DTN IQFeed it can will better?

Years ago I did an in depth study of data feeds for the emini and concluded that while all feeds seem fast. That in fact in a fast market TT can not be beat and is by far the best feed available. In spite of also pushing out all the data and not aggregating anything, they are amazing. It is for this reason "the data" that they have such a following thought their software mostly is lacking. mark

Years ago I did an in depth study of data feeds for the emini and concluded that while all feeds seem fast. That in fact in a fast market TT can not be beat and is by far the best feed available. In spite of also pushing out all the data and not aggregating anything, they are amazing. It is for this reason "the data" that they have such a following thought their software mostly is lacking. mark

Mark
You recommend to me to use TT FIX for trade and not to look for other suppliers as I to these am before a choice?

Guys i am also looking to move my trading from CQG to TT Trade-Routing FIX Protocol. Does anyone know of the costing of this? Is it a monthly fee a trade by trade, per contract etc?

I am moving from CQG as they are discontinuing the product i use and with costs already at $1500 a month and API development and adjustment on top of this i am not happy with the costings.

I have my own software solution that i will plug into TT FIX.

Thanks Charlie

Hi

There are some American brokers who I offer TT FIX without any payment all inclusive in Raund turn (ES)

Velocity Futures LLC of $Raund 3,75 turn (ES)

VanKar Trading Corp of $3,95 Rt

Crossland of $3,95 Rt

Deep Discount Futures Trading Commodity Brokers Best Low Rates Cheap Commissions High Frequency Systems Exchange Members $3,62 Rt

Here these first 4 almost any platforms which support TT FIX

And here this broker

FuturesBroker.com $3,52 Rt (only Ninjia trader)

All brokers have licenses and reliable clearings.

Guys i am also looking to move my trading from CQG to TT Trade-Routing FIX Protocol. Does anyone know of the costing of this? Is it a monthly fee a trade by trade, per contract etc?

I am moving from CQG as they are discontinuing the product i use and with costs already at $1500 a month and API development and adjustment on top of this i am not happy with the costings.

Thanks Charlie
Hi

There are some American brokers who I offer TT FIX without any payment all inclusive in Raund turn (ES)

Velocity Futures LLC of $Raund 3,75 turn (ES)

VanKar Trading Corp of $3,95 Rt

Crossland of $3,95 Rt

Deep Discount Futures Trading Commodity Brokers Best Low Rates Cheap Commissions High Frequency Systems Exchange Members $3,62 Rt

Here these first 4 almost any platforms which support TT FIX

And here this broker

FuturesBroker.com $3,52 Rt (only Ninjia trader)

All brokers have licenses and reliable clearings.

Thanks Charlie
Minimum deposit everywhere $5000 day margin of ES of $400-500

moving from CQG as they are discontinuing the product i use and with costs already at $1500 a month and API development and adjustment
<snip>I have my own software solution that i will plug into TT FIX.

Charlie,

I have been in the same position with CQG but about 15 years earlier, they have lost allot of business just because only one guy Brian Bell who was and employee and now an independent was the only guy who they would allow to have their API. As tradestation and other companies were letting others take control of their on IP via disclosed API's to this day I take it that CQG is proprietary.

It's a real shame because for many years their data was the best there was and their speed legendary mostly because they refused to transmit stocks, they knew they have bandwidth issues. Many companies are eventually going extinct because of proprietary policies.

I like the TT approach very much they are not interested in your IP at all and they just want order flow - the data etc. is just a product they have to deliver to get that order flow. That's the way they look at it and will allow you to do whatever your capable of doing with the API.

I have never used them but I am about to - Interactive Brokers I hear is the same philosophy of openness. mark