The CME with full dept of market data fee(6E, 6B,...) with discount as non-professional?

Blonde_Angel

Hiya,

I use Interactive brokers and I have questions below:

1- I'm looking for best of the best possible solution to get the CME with full dept of market data fee with a discount as non-professional? May please advise me if I can get the data from CME directly, or through companies like Rithmic, DXfeed or Bookmap if it's better to get this data?

2- How much is the discounted data fee as non-professional for Futures Currencies from CME(6E, 6B, 6A, 6N, 6J, 6S, 6C)?

3- I have few platforms and I may be required to connect one of them to the CME futures currencies data at a time as based on what I heard, the data feed providers does not allow to connect multiple platforms even from one single PC/Laptop to the single data feeds?
I have platforms of NT8, Motivewave Ultimate, Multicharts 14 and considering maybe purchasing Bookmap Global and Jigsaw independent soon. It would be nice if I can connect all of them to the data feeds for Futures currencies data, but I may be needed to connect them one at a time if I purchase data feeds from data providers that putting restrictions on data connectivity limits to a single platform only. Is there any solution for this, please?

Tnx and best of luck 😇