The CME with full dept of market data fee(6E, 6B,...) with discount as non-professional?

Blonde_Angel

41 1
Hiya,

I use Interactive brokers and I have questions below:

1- I'm looking for best of the best possible solution to get the CME with full dept of market data fee with a discount as non-professional? May please advise me if I can get the data from CME directly, or through companies like Rithmic, DXfeed or Bookmap if it's better to get this data?

2- How much is the discounted data fee as non-professional for Futures Currencies from CME(6E, 6B, 6A, 6N, 6J, 6S, 6C)?

3- I have few platforms and I may be required to connect one of them to the CME futures currencies data at a time as based on what I heard, the data feed providers does not allow to connect multiple platforms even from one single PC/Laptop to the single data feeds?
I have platforms of NT8, Motivewave Ultimate, Multicharts 14 and considering maybe purchasing Bookmap Global and Jigsaw independent soon. It would be nice if I can connect all of them to the data feeds for Futures currencies data, but I may be needed to connect them one at a time if I purchase data feeds from data providers that putting restrictions on data connectivity limits to a single platform only. Is there any solution for this, please?

Tnx and best of luck 😇

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock