TS+GS+Esig+Hypert

maximinus

Hello,
I have reinstalled ts200i (5.00.0822) + Esignal data manager and Hyperserver. The installation is correct, I can download historical datas and collect real time datas from esignal and display charts in Ts2000i. But I encounter a problem that I can't understand.
When I display hourly charts everything is ok. The first bar of the week is on sunday at 21:01 and the last hourly bar of the week is on friday at 23:01. So far it's fine. The problem is that when I try to display daily chart, the friday and the sunday candles are missing ? Anyone have a clue ?
I'm almost sure that the error is due to a wrong setting of global server.
I have settled as follow the forex session in globalserver.

Open Time Close Time Reset Dribble Settlement
Sun 0:01 Sun 23:58 x 0hrs00m 0hrs00m
Mon 0:01 Mon 23:58 x 0hrs00m 0hrs00m
Tue 0:01 Tue 23:58 x 0hrs00m 0hrs00m
Wed 0:01 Wed 23:58 x 0hrs00m 0hrs00m
Thu 0:01 Thu 23:58 x 0hrs00m 0hrs00m
Fri 0:01 Fri 23:58 x 0hrs00m 0hrs00m

What am I doing wrong ?
Thank You,
maximinus

In GlobalServer on the Symbol Portfolio tab double click a symbol and it will open the Edit screen. Now select the "Sessions" tab and edit when the session starts and finishes.

Paul

Hi Paul, thank you for your help.
The session start is indicated on sunday 21:00 local time but I've no candlestick for sundays. I get candlesticks only from monday to friday. What is curious is that for the intraday candlestick TS plot them ???

Hi,
here it is.

Attachments

• Screenshot - 18_05_2012 , 07_38_14.jpg
    Screenshot - 18_05_2012 , 07_38_14.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 290
The sunday candles are missing even after I've made the change you have proposed and restarted GS. What is mysterious is that TS displays intraday candles even for sundays, but no daily bar for sunday?

ok then have a look in the Edit Data tab and see of you can load data to have a look at and see if there is daily data available.

Paul

Here you have a screen shots of daily and 1min datas. You are right, sunday daily datas are missing in GS ?
I have them in 1 min datas. I remark also that format of datas change. In the start of the month we have D/M/Y format and we change for the M/D/Y format.
Thanks for your helping.

Attachments

• daily.jpg
    daily.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 174
  • 1min.jpg
    1min.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 176
Here is an extract of a chat I had in trying to solve my problem.

Interactive Data:There is only a Sundays daily bar in Sunday. But as soon as the Monday bar start the Sunday bar disappear.

Me: when did this change has occured. because I was used to download historical datas in one minute and daily bars with esignal dm

Interactive Data: It was always like that.

Interactive Data: Sunday's data is available on Intraday charts, but not on the daily chart.