TS 2000i Multiple Entries and Exits

MikeDe99

2 0
Hi everybody,

I'm trying to design a system with several entry- and exitsignals.
Although, I want the system to place an stoporder with every new open position immediatly on the day of the entry, not the day after!

I know how to connect an exit to an specific entry (ex: exitlong from entry("ABC") lowest(L,5)[1] stop), but this type of order is generated after the close of the bar. I work with daily charts, so this means the order will be in the market the day AFTER I opened the position.

The setstoploss-function works on the same day, but can't be connected to a specific entry order (the way I tried it!?). So when I get a second position the function calculates a stop price for the entire position... not what I'm looking for...

To make my point clear, here is an example:
Let's say I bought yesterday 5 contracts at 95 and placed immediatly an stop for 5 contracts at 92.625 (2.5% risk) and today I buy another 4 contracts (different entry signal!) at 94.35 and now I want the system to place a second stoporder for 4 contracts at 91.99125 (again 2.5% risk) immediatly!? The calculation for the entries and the contractsize is not the issue, only the stoporders!

Hopefully somebody has a solution or a hint!?

Thanks in advance!

Mike

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock