trendwatch newsletter

reynard

has anyone had any dealings with the TRENDWATCH newsletter, offering a 2-weekly list of shares trending up or down, along with other news and recommendations?

claims to be useful to traders in shares, spreads & CFDs, etc and is regulated by FSA

trendwatch.co.uk

Trendwatch Newsletter

Hi Guys,

Can I assume that there has been very little on this topic as the Trendwatch Newsletter is not popular due to quality?

Regards
Watercooled

watercooled said:
Hi Guys,

Can I assume that there has been very little on this topic as the Trendwatch Newsletter is not popular due to quality?

Regards
Watercooled

I looked at this some time ago and although the results outperfomed the FTSE100 index, you could've used a copy of the FTSE350 and a dart and achieved better performance over that recent period (a year or so).

I'm not sure how their long term performance compares with an unweighted average of a basket of share's performance.

UTB

the blades said:
I looked at this some time ago and although the results outperfomed the FTSE100 index, you could've used a copy of the FTSE350 and a dart and achieved better performance over that recent period (a year or so).

I'm not sure how their long term performance compares with an unweighted average of a basket of share's performance.

UTB

Hi UTB,

Thank you for your balanced view point and post. I haven't heard or read a really good article on this product. Obviously the product isn't up for raving about. Thanks for your help.

Regards WC