TrendSignal

Hi I am thinking of buying TS I live in Thailand (I am an UK expat) and would be very interested to speak to anyone who uses the system....My email add is [email protected]... or my Thai mobile no is 0066 871009903

I use trendsignal for trading intraday forex and I am happy with it. Its not 'the holy grail' just a good decision support tool, I dont take every signal I use it to compliment my own strategy. Its very good at making you wait before entering a trade, also once in a trade it can keep you in for longer.

Please dont be paranoid thinking im working for them. When I purchased my trendsignal I got it from the US website its much cheaper than the UK version, its the same company and product.

Could you let me know if you are still using this please. I have been traking for some time

Lets see Trendsignal from the UK: Trading Software from TrendSignal - Spread betting and trading software

TrendSignal "End of Day"
The purchase price is £1247 + VAT =($1,835.05)
TrendSignal "Real Time"
The purchase price is £2997 + VAT =($4,410.30)

Plus Ensign Software for $49.95 per month ($39.95 free EOD & Fx here. Google their are others)Ensign Software - Supersite
Plus data feed for realtime ?? (add it on) forex free
Demos?

Trendsignal from the USA: The Ultimate Trading Software

Trendsignal "End of Day"
The purchase price is $1297 =(£881.37)

Trendsignal "Real Time"
The purchase price is $2997 =(£2,036.60)

Plus Ensign Software for $49.95 per month ($39.95 free EOD & Fx here Google their are others)Ensign Software - Supersite
Plus data feed for realtime ?? (add it on) forex free
Demos?

MetaTrader 4 with Goggled indicators that look very similar IMO.
Plus data feed for realtime is free for many securities.
Demos as many as you want, free.

Maybe: One should take the monies from the above and put it in a real account and learn how to trade slowly as IMO their are no shortcuts, took me years..

Don't forget any software is just a tool and any tool is only as good as the skills learned over time by its user.

Trendsignal really looks like a sweet tool and I'm sure in well trained experienced trading hands will performs well, it just seams extortionately expensive..

Just my 2cents/pips/points..
The above is just an observation and opinion and is no means a judgment on the software or system mention.
Please do your own due diligence..

Note: The above was copy from the relevant websites on the day posted and the currency conversation was also on the same post date.

Last edited:
In my opinion, this has to be one of the biggest scams to date. I've been in their 'trade room' witnessed terrible money management, arrogance, rudeness when traders asked decent questions, loads of losses, such a stupid system they trade, they trade partial trades with full stop losses, yes, you got it, sooner rather than later the account will be blown. I witnessed losses after losses, imho the totals dont add up what they advertise, they are not clear with their trade sizes, some trader asked the trader this very question and he replied with "I don't discuss trade sizes" WTF?

The software is not worth nowhere near the money, it's easy replicated as they are standard indicators.

AVOID like a one armed, one legged prostitute with AIDS.

Last edited:
HI guys I started new trading room, and we are averaging 50-100 daily who ever is interested please contact on Skype: christopher.abu.aita

looking forward to hear from you all
about trend signals they are scam scam scam I was told that I could not be a trader by them lol who the F**** are they to judge people ?

If anyone is interested in the set ups etc I have developed my version which is better.

hey mate....

if you have a decent system why not publish it on T2W here and get a thread going ? (y)

I am always hunting for something to help confirm my corrie signals and TS was on my radar amongst others.....

PM me if you want to discuss further

NVP

A bit confused by your comments Chris. Amazed in fact. I don't usually get involved on bulletin boards, but cannot accept this.

If you remember, you text me in November asking to pay for Trendsignal straight out of your family budget, a budget which is for you and your 3 children to live.

I suggested that this was not suitable since you had no job and would put undue pressure on your trading.

You then persisted, saying how you wanted our help, so I offered you a subscription to our live trading room, to see how you get on before commiting to a purchase.

Since then I have heard nothing from you other than a message on Christmas Eve wishing me a merry christmas.

As I say, amazed!

A bit confused by your comments Chris. Amazed in fact. I don't usually get involved on bulletin boards, but cannot accept this.

If you remember, you text me in November asking to pay for Trendsignal straight out of your family budget, a budget which is for you and your 3 children to live.

I suggested that this was not suitable since you had no job and would put undue pressure on your trading.

You then persisted, saying how you wanted our help, so I offered you a subscription to our live trading room, to see how you get on before commiting to a purchase.

Since then I have heard nothing from you other than a message on Christmas Eve wishing me a merry christmas.

As I say, amazed!

TRENDSIGNAL >> Ok if you are so BRILLIANT then show me a REAL MONEY statement
All the f*** mentors Gurus never ever trade live or never ever show they *** real statement

demo statement are no good.

So i challenge you, as you got guts to reply in a forum, PROVE YOUR SYSTEM with REAL MONEY

Yes. I did their original candlesticks course and it paid for itself. The results were OK but not spectacular (I did though made money as a beginner). Then about middle of October they asked me if I wanted to test a new product. I have been using trendsignal for the last ten weeks for end of day and intra-day trading. I am much more profitable that I was. I am making money on the vast majority of my trades. I like it - and when I last travelled up to their offices they were happily showing people using it (and trading real money). They seem to be totally happy to let you come up and look at the product and the people I met there were not being given any hard sell by the trendsignal people. There are six people in their office, 4 of who are full time traders, and they all use the product. I don't know if they make money, but I am and so I'm happy!!

Hi Mark, r u still using this system and is it still proving successful ? I am considering buying the system software - any thoughts??

Pravin.

Trendsignal-worth the money?

My first proper post so please forgive any newbie errors.

I've actually been paper trading the markets with spreadbet demo accounts on and off for years - never actually found a system that gives me an edge consistently.

I have recently been researching the Trendsignal product and wondered if anyone here has used it in anger and whether it's a worthwhile investment - I'm not interested in hard stats because I know that there is a strong element of user discretion when making trades. Does it provide an edge?

Happy to talk offline - confidentiality assured.

Many thanks........

Re: Trendsignal-worth the money?

Hi, ive seen the software, looks ok a bit messy but catches trends, trendsignal actually have a live trading room now which they say are making decent pips, check it out...

Re: Trendsignal-worth the money?

Hi, ive seen the software, looks ok a bit messy but catches trends, trendsignal actually have a live trading room now which they say are making decent pips, check it out...

hey mate

If you hunt around the main forums theres plenty on these guys, never tried it myself as I do my own thing these days

N

Hi,
Am very new to this site and game but if i sign up with trendsignal do I pay anything more besides the $49.95 per month?