I have used it, mostly to try and support a friend who had subscribed.Good of you to post up your results, not many would be so honest/open.
I think, as with any system, you have to take every signal, sods law that the ones you don't will be the winners !
Yes the s4/s5 was re-launched a couple of weeks ago, i have the occasional check on that also, but the results are not great on that either.
They have also tweaked the DT2 recently, to try and reduce the non-performing trades, i think that shows that the intra day system is struggling too.
I am also quite surprised that there are not more users/ex-users posting on these boards
There were a few red flashing lights for me:
1. I don't like the idea of "black box" trading, which is designed to keep you feeding the beast for ever.
2. Their reluctance to get their traders talking to each other concerns. I know this has been raised again and again, but never happened. I think if half a dozen switched on traders got together, they could crack and re-code the system.
3. Constant systems enhancements muddy the waters, so you are never able to really track performance.
4. The 2 minutes chart system is better, but needs a number of changes to get it to be as effective as it could be.
5. They are more of a software company who happen to be in this space.
6. I'm sure it would be possible to deliver the whole thing for £100pm, all in. This would cover training, support indicators, etc.
My advice would be to avoid, especially as they are now charging aggressively for ongoing updates, seminars, training and even results