Trend Spotter

Mark Hellikson said:
Hello All,

I heard Sid is thinking about starting training for newbies on Sunday night. I have a request. Since this weekend is a huge US holiday weekend, is there a chance Sid could begin the training during Tuesday's London session instead of Sunday night?

Thanks.

Mark

Mark,where did you here that?

Can this system be used for both spot and futures?- Anyone done any back testing to determine which instrument it is most effective on. (with regard to particular currency and future /spot analysis)?

Last results i can see on the web page only go up to 17th June- any chance of getting an update of results since then please?
Cheers,
Mick

The trade room is still on Paltalk when I looked a few minutes ago.
List it under "Favourites" on Paltalk,it will save you the frustration to search for it.

jonnyy40 said:
Is this anything to do with 'our trading room' on paltalk (now gone)?
the rooms, both of them are still up and running...just search for "Pip Talks" or just "pip" ...it's not listed in the category..have no ideea why..:(

mik1973 said:
Can this system be used for both spot and futures?- Anyone done any back testing to determine which instrument it is most effective on. (with regard to particular currency and future /spot analysis)?

Last results i can see on the web page only go up to 17th June- any chance of getting an update of results since then please?
Cheers,
Mick
the sytem was designed to trade forex, the main pairs EUR/USD GBP/USD USD/CHF and USD/JPY...if you browse through the posts here you will find results from last 2 weeks...just haven't got them updated in the site..will do that probably at the end of this week.

Phoenixforex or sid392,

Can you post on here the time and day that the tutorials on using the system will begin? I heard Sunday night and Monday although this Monday is a holiday in the US.

Thx in advance...

for phoenix or sid

Can I integrate esignal forex (quotes and charts provider) with phoenix ts instead of metatrader?

jtrader1 said:
Can I integrate esignal forex (quotes and charts provider) with phoenix ts instead of metatrader?

Aren't sid and phoenixforex the same person ?? Seems like it to me.

jtrader1 said:
we haven't done that, so you feel free to do it on your own if you think it's better.
regards.

phoenixforex said:
we haven't done that, so you feel free to do it on your own if you think it's better.
regards.

Phoenixforex - do you know what time sid will be in the room tomorrow?

Mark

Mark-

Phoenix and sid are the same person......... he is going to be there sometime on Mon-

Good Afternoon :) I have spoken to sid today as myself and a few others seemed to be having problems with the phoenix members room.. If anyone is having a problem gaining admittance to the room could you please e.mail sid with your pal user name and he will add you to the members list which will then hopefully solve any problems... He also said he would pop into the members room around 4pm today for a short period of time but will be back in control of the room monday and trading..

Personally I can't wait lol after my trades Thursday and Friday (My first trades after observing th system for over a week.) which I give most of the credit to sids system I feel sid has named the phoenix well.. after trading the dow live for nearly 2 years I feel as if i've been reborn again with a fire and passion which you definately get from the phoenix forex room and system :)

My personal thanks to all the members and especially Sid for making me smile and once again find the passion in trading xxxx

Silk.

Phoenixforex

Phoenixforex, are you and Sid the same person? If you are not could you let us know when Sid will be back to speak with or return my emails?

Thanks
jd

SilkenMask said:
Good Afternoon :) I have spoken to sid today as myself and a few others seemed to be having problems with the phoenix members room.. If anyone is having a problem gaining admittance to the room could you please e.mail sid with your pal user name and he will add you to the members list which will then hopefully solve any problems... He also said he would pop into the members room around 4pm today for a short period of time but will be back in control of the room monday and trading..

Personally I can't wait lol after my trades Thursday and Friday (My first trades after observing th system for over a week.) which I give most of the credit to sids system I feel sid has named the phoenix well.. after trading the dow live for nearly 2 years I feel as if i've been reborn again with a fire and passion which you definately get from the phoenix forex room and system :)

My personal thanks to all the members and especially Sid for making me smile and once again find the passion in trading xxxx

Silk.

Hello Sid/Phoenix,

Looks like everything is going great. I'm sure I'm not alone, but looking forward to the managed fund or suto trading as spoken about a few weeks back. Until later....have a fantastic Independence Day to All!!!

Sid/Phoenix

Could you reply to one of my communications regarding laptop. Its been quite a few weeks now?

Agmac

Members Room

I cant get into the members room. If one of the regular members could add me to the list, I would appreciate it very much.

Thanks,

doctm