Trend Spotter

Trend SPOTTER - Membership

Hello, to all T2W Members,

Thank you for all your support in Trend SPOTTER, we have decided to cap the membership now to 100 members this is for a reason, we want to be able to concentrate and trade with our members, and to give the best level of service.

There are limited places left now, so if you want to be apart of this, time is running out.

Thanks again to all our members for your support.

Sid

Hi Sid,
Are there any recent updates & do you have any screen dumps to go with it to show the latest trades?
ps How many copies have you to sold to date?

HI Sid,
is there any other way to pay for the service with a credit card, cos I'm from Croatia which is not on a Paypal's list of countries?

sid392 said:
Hello, to all T2W Members,

Thank you for all your support in Trend SPOTTER, we have decided to cap the membership now to 100 members this is for a reason, we want to be able to concentrate and trade with our members, and to give the best level of service.

There are limited places left now, so if you want to be apart of this, time is running out.

Thanks again to all our members for your support.

Sid
hi i need to get this system so how to go about it my email id is [email protected] thanks

ivot said:
I've been checking this out because I've never done anything with Forex before and I would like to branch out a bit, but Bluewave you hit a couple of the things I was thinking about on the head.

In my mind if you call something a system that says there are a certain set of rules you follow and there is no discretion involved. Prehaps that's a little too simplistic, but hearing this referred to as a system and then seeing people say that they are having a trouble figuring when to stand aside has given me a little hestitation. No offense to Sid because he has been a real nice guy about answering questions and being upfront about things, but prehaps he could clarify a little of this? I would be interested in hearing from Sid about the more discreationary aspects of his system.

I do think that system this looks very promsing and I'm interested to see how it works out as it goes forward. Seems like so far, there has been some pretty happy customers.

Ivot, it does not matter how good a system or set of rules you have, especially in FX trading, it will require your personal discretion, and discipline to maximize the results you are after. Otherwise, forget about any system to use, just go with managed account, signal service providers, etc., relax and leave the driving to them. But, you will miss the thrill and personal satisfaction of live trading hands on. Oh, this is a tough game.

I know where Bluewave is coming from and certainly appreciate what he is saying. I used to trade of off EMA crosses and I was OK. Again, it is a matter of personal discretion or should I say, in case of whether to use TS or not, a matter of choice and reason. I have my personal reason for using it.

I hope this helps. Welcome to the world of FX trading. WOW! what a market place.

ejcruiser

warriorfx said:
HI Sid,
is there any other way to pay for the service with a credit card, cos I'm from Croatia which is not on a Paypal's list of countries?

Warrior, if you use other e-currency pay system let me know which ones. I may be able to find some arrangement for you to buy this.

Mark Hellikson said:
Mark,

Which hours of the day are you trading the TS? And, are you using single lots?

Thanks.

Mark, it's graveyard hours for us. I trade during the euro session thru ny lunch, depending on market condition. I take a nap in between. Actually, that's all I've been getting lately, just a nap. LOL!

Trend Spotter Hits the SPOT!

Today, I only TS traded EURO/USD and closed out with 84 pips net gain. I took a longer nap this time. LOL! Enjoy!

I have been following the Phoenix Trading system for a week and am very impressed with its performance so far. Initially I was drawn to it by the spectacular returns achieved by the proprietor. Being the cynical person that I am I was obviously unconvinced but after firing a 101 question’s at the system developer I thought I would give it ago.

I have got to grips with the system very quickly and accompanied with my own discretion and experience I have achieved very favourable results.

It has also been very refreshing to meet someone who is willing to help aspiring traders and utilise all there hard work and effort to benefit others.

Keep up the good work Phoenix.

TT

Lots and Charts

ejcruiser said:
Today, I only TS traded EURO/USD and closed out with 84 pips net gain. I took a longer nap this time. LOL! Enjoy!

EJ,

How many lots are you basing the 84 pips on and which chart time frame are you using. Are you trading just the EURO/

Thanks much.

Mark (San Diego)

Phoenix

TrixyTrader said:
I have been following the Phoenix Trading system for a week and am very impressed with its performance so far. Initially I was drawn to it by the spectacular returns achieved by the proprietor. Being the cynical person that I am I was obviously unconvinced but after firing a 101 question’s at the system developer I thought I would give it ago.

I have got to grips with the system very quickly and accompanied with my own discretion and experience I have achieved very favourable results.

It has also been very refreshing to meet someone who is willing to help aspiring traders and utilise all there hard work and effort to benefit others.

Keep up the good work Phoenix.

TT

Hello there, TT..

I have strong interest to exchange a few thoughts with you regarding the system.. I just got it yesterday and I'm still working a lot to understand its best use.. Like the best charts to use and to avoid fause alerts.. Do you have any good tip to help me ? I would appreciate!

All the best,
G.

Results On the Week

Well another week has drawn to a close, a very interesting week, the markets have been choppy for most of it, but some good results all in all. The points this week i must admit could have been better :( but due to other commitments i have been running around.)

I am moving house so have not been trading much this week. To all our members new and old a thank you for your understanding while i am moving, I will be back hard at work very soon, just let me get settled first (just for a few days).

On another note there are still places left before we cap the limit. Anyone still wishing to join please do so quickly, and thank you for your support.

Right without further a due here are the results.

Cable = 314 pips
Eur = 255 pips
Swiss 294 pips

Total pips this week on 3 pairs = 863 pips for the week

Again thank you all for your support.

Sid

Are these results from a group of members trading, hypothetical from the signals or just SID392 ?

As I understand it is just from Sid.

The system is discretionary as far as I can ascertain in that it gives you signals but you have to decide which to take or pass on.

I have seen comments from some people who reckon they are reeling the cash in and others who are still making a loss.

It would be great if we could have some comments from subscribers as to there actual results last week.

JonnyT

JonnyT said:
As I understand it is just from Sid.

The system is discretionary as far as I can ascertain in that it gives you signals but you have to decide which to take or pass on.

I have seen comments from some people who reckon they are reeling the cash in and others who are still making a loss.

It would be great if we could have some comments from subscribers as to there actual results last week.

JonnyT
It has been somewhat of a hard week, but u can find out how much some of the members have made, asking in the members room, don't think they'll just come in here and post their numbers.

As it was the first few days to trade the "The Trend Spoter" for a large number of the members, and as i said it was a difficult week, we encouraged our members to trade on demo acounts for at least 50 to 100 trades so they will get the hang of it, and also see how more experienced traders use the sytem and so they will be able to compare results.

The Pip Talks room on Paltalk will be open starting from monday and u can find in there the answers to some of your questions).

phoenixforex said:
It has been somewhat of a hard week, but u can find out how much some of the members have made, asking in the members room, don't think they'll just come in here and post their numbers.

As it was the first few days to trade the "The Trend Spoter" for a large number of the members, and as i said it was a difficult week, we encouraged our members to trade on demo acounts for at least 50 to 100 trades so they will get the hang of it, and also see how more experienced traders use the sytem and so they will be able to compare results.

The Pip Talks room on Paltalk will be open starting from monday and u can find in there the answers to some of your questions).

Hello

I must admit I find your post rather confusing regarding its been a tough week for trendspotter as Sid has been able achieve 800+ pips last week.
I have ordered the system, hopefully I should receive it early next week.
Has anyone who has purchased the course achieved the same or near what Sid has made for last week?

Faris

Faris said:
Hello

I must admit I find your post rather confusing regarding its been a tough week for trendspotter as Sid has been able achieve 800+ pips last week.
I have ordered the system, hopefully I should receive it early next week.
Has anyone who has purchased the course achieved the same or near what Sid has made for last week?

Faris

Faris ask your question to T-Trader or to Options1 just to name a couple. I am no guru or trading god, Trend Spotter gave the signals and all i did was follow, as you will too.

Ok yes 800 pips is a hell off a lot, but go sit in moneytec for a few days, and see what other traders are reporting, i have seen people report trades like "today was a good day trading the trades are +20 +10 +18 + 26 + 9 +14 -20 + 40" well Faris thats a total of 117 pips on a day.

Now times that for a week = 585 pips

Thank you for being a member, and you will benefit from Trend SPOTTER.

If you need me? send me a private message with your number and i will call you.

Sid

Hi,

Been following the thread with interest. Do any of you have the same wonky candles on MT for cable on friday? Adrift from about 5pm. FXCM's ChartStation appears 'normal'....

Attachments

• 5 Min GBP MetaTrader - 26 Jun 05.GIF
    5 Min GBP MetaTrader - 26 Jun 05.GIF
    62.2 KB · Views: 271
  • 5 Min GBP ChartStation - 26 Jun 05.GIF
    5 Min GBP ChartStation - 26 Jun 05.GIF
    47 KB · Views: 220