Trainee Trader...

bundmac

I am looking to take on a trainee trainee ( Backed ).The position will be self-employed with the position enjoying a 50/50 profit share split.

Ideally the candidate will have at least a upper second class honors degree from a Russell group university ( Red brick- not a ex poly etc..), in Economics, Finance or Engineering related field.

I look forward to responses.

I am looking to take on a trainee trainee ( Backed ).The position will be self-employed with the position enjoying a 50/50 profit share split.

Ideally the candidate will have at least a upper second class honors degree from a Russell group university ( Red brick- not a ex poly etc..), in Economics, Finance or Engineering related field.

I look forward to responses.

Funny according to a previous message you posted below your new to trading. Trainee looking to back a trainee.

News Squawk...

Hi guys,

Im new to trading .I have just opened a demo account with MIRUS futures.

I am looking to add a Live squawk service to aid me, the toss up is between RANsquawk or FC Market Squawk, both...

LOL, how come nearly everywhere recruiting asks for Uni graduates? Just because they know how to study books does not mean they can become good traders (which is more about personality and raw talent, than about education).

However crude has already shown us that you are a novice anyway.