Trainee trader/traders assistant wanted - North West UK

Captain Haddock

Trainee trader/traders assistant wanted

I am an independent trader looking for a “trainee” trader to train with my methodology and strategies.

A bit about me. I have been trading for 9 years; I started when I was 21. My style is short term daytrading/scalping and I primarily trade futures.
I am now looking for an enthusiastic individual with a passion for the markets to work with and pass on my experience.

The position will be a part assistant part trainee role. The majority of the time you will be learning about the markets, but other times you will be helping me with my research, analysis, trade preparation and execution.

There is no salary with this position, but ultimately my goal is to train you to a standard where you will be trading an account funded by me/the company and you will receive a share of any profits you make.

I am estimating the training period to be six months so applicants should be self-sufficient and expect no income for at least that time period.

The office location is yet to be confirmed but expect it to be in the Chester or Liverpool area. So applicants should live within a reasonable distance of these.

Hours of work will be approximately 1pm – 9.30pm (US market time) Monday to Friday. Actual screen time and trading hours will vary according to market conditions and training progress.

Depending on logistics I expect to get started within the next few months.
Please note I am an individual trader NOT a large company. If you are looking for a corporate large office environment this is not for you! There is no salary with the position nor is there any money payable by you. This is a genuine opportunity to learn how to trade and develop a potential career as a trader. This is a new venture for me also, a natural progression from my own trading to pass on my trading skills and build a profitable team of traders.

If you are self-motivated, a quick learner, disciplined with an entrepreneurs mind-set and you possess the ability to stay calm under pressure then drop me an email.

Please tell me your name, age group, location, any trading related experience, why you think this opportunity suits you and anything else you feel is relevant.

That’s the deal in a nutshell; email me at [email protected] with your application and any questions about the opportunity.

Thanks,
Mark