tradingwithanedge

i don't know there is not a variable for the ATR in TOS

That's OK I got it have look at this image. Does it look like yours? How did you get it, by trying?

I think it is a big BS, the lines, these bands, and his comments, always after the fact.
How much does charge for this around 6K??

Attachments

• TWEBands1.JPG
    TWEBands1.JPG
    51.5 KB · Views: 174
saving you some money...buddy...what platform is this you are using?

I sent a screen shot of TWE to my friend who is a programmer.....he was able to replicate it in like 10 minutes!!!!!!!

sierra charts but I can convert using their C++ code or build anything as it is a very flexible platform. What you see in the image I built since my last response to you without any code.
I won't be spending my money on TWE i can assure you.
Were you involved with them or got the code from a friend of a friend? Is this close to yours, This
image represent ES on 13July.

check the latest video on youtube and this looks very close.
What do you know about the lines???

i have been into his room this band he uses for only target but his main thing is the key line bull bear line and key line 2 from which he takes of trades..
band is not a big thing in this trading at all..

thez would u be able to provide us the band code anywya?

thanks

yeah man...it's jsut simple keltner channels..LOL!!!!

But come one you really need the cartoonish charting with the nice colors...that alone is about $5k hehe...it's just marketing it looks like....not some secret indicator...just a triple keltner

i have been into his room this band he uses for only target but his main thing is the key line bull bear line and key line 2 from which he takes of trades..
band is not a big thing in this trading at all..

thez would u be able to provide us the band code anywya?

thanks

I did..it is on the previous page...

Guys,
just look up where he draws those lines from, considering they are 3 minutes charts, he is basing them on some value/volume before RTH. I think that is where his secret is. Anyway, I think it is useless; you draw lines and then what - "bulls and bears are fighting" - how do your react to them?
let me know if you find out anything....

yeah the Bull Bear lines are just some level of support/resitance and Pivot Point combination...who knows exactly---only Earl does. But big deal.... I wonder what he is up to these days...the guys that got his stuff said it was a big waste.

well, he still produces the videos on youtube as recently as 13.7. Let's not waste our valuable time on guys like him.
Thanks for the code thez, anyway.