anybody pay for signals?

ohyah

1 0
i'm thinking of paying for signals, does anybody use any services, or know anything about any, i saw these -
www.feargreed.com
www.indexprediction.com
www.oneshotonekilltrading.com
anybody know anything about them???

matthewklein

7 0
Use a 3rd party verification service

Before paying for any trading signals, I would strongly encourage you to require that the vendor's results be verified by a third-party verification service.

The one I run is
www.collective2.com

but no doubt there are others (none as good as Collective2, of course... ;)

Matthew

oatman

2,879 22
Don't pay for anything until you've read these boards.
I'll flog you a few though :cheesy:

al-motor

249 0
Matthew-

Went into collective2 out of curiosity-

I noticed that you are the admin officer for the Scalper system which is top rated- BUT i noticed that it is only 5 weeks old. Does that mean it is optimised frequently ??

Also, are u guys just scalping 1 or 2 ticks in the emini ??

Al

matthewklein

7 0
Actually - just to be clear - Collective2 uses some very, very fancy "session management" - which means that if you click the link leading to Collective2 on the previous message, it might not work. Why do we do this? Why, to improve our ease-of-use, of course.

No seriously, if you are interested in The Scalper trading system, you would use this link instead:

www.collective2.com/go/scalper

I want to point out that I - and Collective2 - have absolutely nothing to do with The Scalper trading system - or any other on the Collective2 site.

We are simply a trade system verification service - that is, we measure supposedly fantastic trading systems against real-time prices, margin requirements, etc. In other words, we measure how you would do if you actually followed the advice of a given trading system.

We track over 100 trading systems right now. Of course, we would love to track more systems. But - for some reason that is not too hard to imagine - many trading system developers don't want their results measured in a public, verifiable manner. Hmm.

Anyway, come check us out.

Matthew
www.collective2.com

ravydavy

7 0
Matthew,

I just had a quick look through your site and it
looks very impressive.

Is there a way to set up a trial system (ie. non-public to try out first).

matthewklein

7 0
Afraid not. But you can go ahead and register your trading system, and - if you decide not to continue - you can just leave it. There's no cost, so there's really nothing to lose.

MK

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock