Tradingtrix / clickvolume

odinjest said:
thanks l33bets.

I wonder how easy it will be to get the refund.

There are several commercials on TV for trading programs do you know anyone who has tried those?

Thanks for the play by play.

I am no expert when it comes to trading, but trust me when i say, DONT but any kind of program promising to make money. I have tried them all, and i'm still looking to make money. I have bought programs costing thousands, and now i am regreting it big time.

I wish i could give advise on how to make money on your own, but i dont know myself. But if anybody reads this thread and thinks they can help, i'm all ears.

Do you think "Clickvolume" might be Shiraz Lakhi's "Champion Trader" in another guise? Its just that his CTA faq site remained un-updated since May 2003, and then suddenly changed to the Clickvolume site a couple of weeks ago. Anyone got any ideas?
Beaumont

beaumont said:
Do you think "Clickvolume" might be Shiraz Lakhi's "Champion Trader" in another guise? Its just that his CTA faq site remained un-updated since May 2003, and then suddenly changed to the Clickvolume site a couple of weeks ago. Anyone got any ideas?
Beaumont

Well the indicator used in click volume is called "Lakhi T3 Oscillator" so my guess its the same person.

snaily said:
Well the indicator used in click volume is called "Lakhi T3 Oscillator" so my guess its the same person.

When i emailed them once, the reply i got wasnt from Shiraz, but the guy emailing me did state that the guy in charge was Shiraz. Who is this Shiraz exactly?

Shiraz seems to be the guy behind Champion trader and Champion Trader Active, which are generally regarded as not great on this board. I would think if this is the case you can happily avoid click volume. I bought Champion Trader and found it pretty much unworkable. You can avoid virtually all of these "systems" for sale I suspect.

Hi,
I bought the CT manual, but got a refund. The CT has now changed to Clickvolume - you are redirected to that site when you try to go to the CT site. Shiraz is apparantly the one who owns it, but its mainly his wife Sabina who speaks to everyone.The whole T3 Oscillator thing is apparantly an update of the old formula.
Hope this helps

If you look under "Champion Trader" you will find quite a few posts about Shiraz A Lakhi ( most of them did not seem too impressed by him)
Beaumont

Shiraz Lakhi = John Evans = clickvolume

Yep, It good Old Shiraz Lakhi again, now calling himself 'John Evans' (cant imagine why :).

His 'champion Trader' venture sank like a stone so he simply binned it, changed his name, and launched a new 'super dooper no lose trading system for $179' on one of his existing mirror sites (www.mytradingroom.com, which used to just be a copy of the www.tradingtrix.com - tradingtrix, btw was abandoned by Lakhi, probably because of all the bad press / trading standards injunctions etc and is now one of those annoying 'search sites' loaded with popups).

The 'T3-formula' is a simple 3 day momentum oscillator, and as it stands, is a license to lose money. The examples he shows on his site have to be VERY carefully chosen to make it look like it works - God knows how many newbies he will sucker in this time, but the bottom line is:-

SHIRAZ LAKHI is JOHN EVANS
THE T3 FORMULA OR T3 OSCILLATOR OR CLICKVOLUME SYSTEM is YET ANOTHER SHIRAZ LAKHI CRAP INDICATOR HE TRIES TO SELL FOR THE PRICE OF A REAL SYSTEM.

You can't say you haven't been warned!

In future, it might be wise to simply assume that anything with glossy 'trading' style images on a giant page that takes ages to load is probably Shiraz Lakhi - would save this board a LOT of disk space!!

FT

Any one who bought it and wants a refund......I asked for a refund and said it was impossible to prove or disproved the system would work as it has no guidance on stop losses or targets or money management...I got a refund straight away with no questions asked.

I found Champion Trader to be too much like a previous one I bought and told Shireaz Lakhi so.I was refunded in full for cost of his program quickly.

Got my money back. Took a while (a few problems on their end, you know how it is). It looked promising when i first started using the program, but then i lost all faith after lots of loses. Luckily, i was mostly paper trading the results, so no harm done.

Clickvolume???

L33bets said:
I admit to buying it, i seem to buy anything!!!

Simple to use program and out of 10 paper trades, 8 are in profit. But as usual i bet on 2 of them and chose the losing 2!!!

I will see how it goes and post back on this site if you want.

I bought this program a month ago. I found the LearnCentre to be quite useful to a complete beginner like me, but it does only scratch the surface. It is not the full learning encyclopeadia that I expected. As far as the traading tips go I Have found it to be really good. I paper traded for two weeks and made a 4000point gain (no spread or commission taken into account) I have been cash trading for 1 week and have made a 30% profit so far. :D There were other trading indications offered that would have even exceded that amount but I did not have enough margin to cover them. :cry:

One thing I would say, you cannot just take all of the tips, you still have to do your own 'filtering' based on how the individual markets are doing. It is not a day trading system but youdo need to watch on a twice daily basis to get out on the highs and/or cut losses. I have found that it seems to work best over 3 to 5 days. Keep checking back to clickvolume to see that the signal is not reversing too.

To recap, I think it is an OK tool for a beginner to trading - it doesnt take hours of extra analysis -
produces good trading tips and is easily worth the money.

maxvroy said:
I bought this program a month ago. I found the LearnCentre to be quite useful to a complete beginner like me, but it does only scratch the surface. It is not the full learning encyclopeadia that I expected. As far as the traading tips go I Have found it to be really good. I paper traded for two weeks and made a 4000point gain (no spread or commission taken into account) I have been cash trading for 1 week and have made a 30% profit so far. :D There were other trading indications offered that would have even exceded that amount but I did not have enough margin to cover them. :cry:

One thing I would say, you cannot just take all of the tips, you still have to do your own 'filtering' based on how the individual markets are doing. It is not a day trading system but youdo need to watch on a twice daily basis to get out on the highs and/or cut losses. I have found that it seems to work best over 3 to 5 days. Keep checking back to clickvolume to see that the signal is not reversing too.

To recap, I think it is an OK tool for a beginner to trading - it doesnt take hours of extra analysis -
produces good trading tips and is easily worth the money.

I'm not much of an expert, and i'm probably not in a position to start dishing out advise, but i'd be very careful.

Being a past user of the program myself, i came to the conclusion that once in a while, the program will find good trades. If i chose 20 trades out of a hat, some are bound to be winners. You've only been trading for real for a week using this program. That isnt a long time at all. It would be interesting to see how you are getting on in 6 months.

Dont get me wrong, i hope you do keep reaping the profits, but be very careful.

L33.

Click volume

Hi L33,
Have you had any more success with the program ?
How do you rate it ?

John

L33bets said:
Fraid its the same old story with these guys. They never seem to email back!!!

They offer a 90 day money back if youre not happy with the program(please check just in case) so you cant go wrong. If you buy it on your credit card you should have no problem getting the money back for a refund.

Does the program work??? Not sure. Any body can predict what they think will happen, and someone is going to be right, someone wrong. I am writing all the shates that this program is coming up with, and its probably right about 75% of the time. Thing is thought, that means to be 75% successful, you'd have to trade or spread bet all. I took a gamble and spread bet only one, and low and behold, it was a loser. All the others that day did well though.

So my advise is its up to you. It has a money back guarantee, but check this just in case. I'm gonna paper trade for a couple of weeks and see what results i get. If its any good i will keep it, if not it will be money back time!

Hope this helps,

L33.

jonjames said:
Hi L33,
Have you had any more success with the program ?
How do you rate it ?

John

I dont have the program anymore. I have had a full refund. In my eyes, a waste of time, like most of the others i have bought. You'd think i'd learn my lesson, but i'm easily sucked in!!!!!

Clickvolume

L33bets said:
I dont have the program anymore. I have had a full refund. In my eyes, a waste of time, like most of the others i have bought. You'd think i'd learn my lesson, but i'm easily sucked in!!!!!

Been using it for a few weeks now. Ive found the success rate to be 70+%. The good thing is that it has caught the really big swings so it more than outweighs the misses.

maxvroy said:
Been using it for a few weeks now. Ive found the success rate to be 70+%. The good thing is that it has caught the really big swings so it more than outweighs the misses.

You sound like you actually work for the company! I do wish you luck, and it will be interesting to hear from you in 12 months time to see if you are still at 70%+.

L33.

L33bets said:
You sound like you actually work for the company! I do wish you luck, and it will be interesting to hear from you in 12 months time to see if you are still at 70%+.

L33.
i have been paper trading this system for about four weeks. success rate aroud 65 % mark. i will note if stops are put under swing tops or bottoms the risk reward ration for expected returns is poor.

Clickvolume

maxvroy said:
Clickvolume still treating you right then, Max? Understand you are beyond paper and into trading this system for real money. If it is not too much to ask, would you mind posting specifics such as stock symbol, no. shares, price in , price out and dates?
Best of Luck to You!