TradingMind Software

Salty Gibbon

Experienced member
Has anyone tried out "TradingMind" software marketed by Jake Bernstein ?

If so, has anyone found it to be useful in the sense that it has had a directly beneficial effect on their trading results ?

Last edited:
I have this CD. Its actually developed by a guy called Norman Hallet, author of the highly acclaimed "golf mind" personal development training programmes. Bernstein is just the front man, and in my opinion, not the best choice for this product.

Does it work? I'm of the opinion that psychologically, to an extent, you are what you eat so to speak. In that regard, if you take in good guidance on developing your trading discipline then it can only be a good influence on your habits.

I've been using it daily before and after the trading sessions for quite some time and I think it works for me, as does the trader who recommended it to me (TGM).

Whether it will for you is another matter - if you are disciplined enough to use it regularly I dont see how it wouldnt be of help, but I seem to recall that Norman Hallet gives a full money back guarantee so nothing to lose by giving it a shot