T2W Bot

Staff member
1,459 60
For daytraders and scalpers looking for a quick trades or even a bit longer hold from 5 minutes to 1 hour, it?s not easy to do. When day trading stocks, not knowing which way the market will go or the sentiment of the next few minutes is the fastest way to go broke. So watching the breadth such as the composites such as NASDAQ, DOW, or S&P 500 is a fundamental tool used to day trade effectively. Getting an idea what the immediate sentiment is crucial is seeing when and where the buyers or sellers are coming. Believe it or not, stocks are not islands and are not random. Participants move in and out for reasons others prices of stocks. There is always a correlation to some type of data, be it news or other related stocks. So finding a reason behind the move can be a provide an edge for traders.
There is an important indicator that can lead the stocks to move in certain ways. Monitoring the breadth of the big players and watching the movements of the collection of large cap stocks...
Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:

china white

Established member
979 12
It is the divergencies of TICK reading on S&P that are most meaningful - so called "momo" - momentum of momentum. I watch it as a hawk :) - along with price-volume action - when I trade. Great thing about TICK and volume readings is that they are NOT some lagging indicators - they happen right here and right now. Very useful :)