Trading with point and figure

Hmm, ‘bonjour’ is French, London is in the UK and ‘hasta’ further south would be Spain.
So somewhat confusing re your nationality.

I'm English-ish. Most of my life was based in France. I speak minimal Spanish. Have been living in UK (London) for the last two years and can't wait to leave.

P.S. Ja, mutig bin ich, and the weather in Florida is always very nice!

Just back from Aquitaine - SW France. Weather a few degrees warmer than UK so I envy you Florida atm.

Only a few rather tired Yellow Vests to be seen in Toulouse. Poor sport - I was expecting at least water cannon and tear gas:p

Guten Morgen an alle meine Freunde....and as for the rest of you.......

So, whilst I was away the EG came out to play so I missed last week's fun. Am looking at the 50/60 area for rez atm and if it makes through that then maybe 80/00....65ish for a long?
EURGBP_200120_07h00_5x3.png

Long CAC x 1 at 6084...I can see this getting to 6120 odd so will trail ...if I don't get stopped out at 60 :p
CAC_200120_08h35_5x3.png

I got told off by Dentist for being too far out so I'll put up a 1 x 3 in a bit.....

Guten Morgen an alle meine Freunde....and as for the rest of you.......

So, whilst I was away the EG came out to play so I missed last week's fun. Am looking at the 50/60 area for rez atm and if it makes through that then maybe 80/00....65ish for a long?View attachment 273167
There's some fairly hefty support around the 30 area and I've taken a long (x 1 only) there - TP 8550

Long CAC x 1 at 6084...I can see this getting to 6120 odd so will trail ...if I don't get stopped out at 60
Added one at 75
Now 6080...yawn
...and my EG isn't doing any better. Perhaps Mme Lagarde will have encouraging things to say....in my dreams:)
Currently at 27.....
There's some fairly hefty support around the 30 area and I've taken a long (x 1 only) there - TP 8550

Back on tomorrow a.m