Trading with point and figure

In rez

When do you enter a trade using PnF?

the pic below shows IBB, box seize 0.13 and the idea would be that of a day trade.
Now the big black arrow points to an X column and 2 and 4 columns to the left, the X's all stopped at the same level, i.e.
that is resistance. Then later in the day IBB broke through that resistance and my question now is, when would you enter for a long trade?
The resistance level is 119.41. Would you enter as soon as 119.42 is printed or would you wait until the next higher X box gets completely filled or when would you enter for a day trade?

temp IBB 2020-01-14_10-54-19.png

many thanks, gis

When do you enter a trade using PnF?

the pic below shows IBB, box seize 0.13 and the idea would be that of a day trade.
Now the big black arrow points to an X column and 2 and 4 columns to the left, the X's all stopped at the same level, i.e.
that is resistance. Then later in the day IBB broke through that resistance and my question now is, when would you enter for a long trade?
The resistance level is 119.41. Would you enter as soon as 119.42 is printed or would you wait until the next higher X box gets completely filled or when would you enter for a day trade?

View attachment 272958

many thanks, gis