Trading with point and figure

some buying

Morning Laird,

I blew a fuse early this morning and went long on the Dow (on my Mickey Mouse account, of course) at 25770. Stop itm. Pity it's for pennies:whistle:

Have just skilfully turned a possible and respectable +35 into a stop out of +10. In again at 25740. If I get offered 50+ this time I'll take it.....

trail the stop

I used to use dynamic trails as part of my 3 (or 4) stage entries but on checking the results over several months, I realised that in most cases fixed step trails were better and manually adjusted ones better yet. ...I do still use trails if I'm multi-tasking or more accurately, bi-tasking. Anything more than two is just asking for trouble;)

I used to use dynamic trails as part of my 3 (or 4) stage entries but on checking the results over several months, I realised that in most cases fixed step trails were better and manually adjusted ones better yet. ...I do still use trails if I'm multi-tasking or more accurately, bi-tasking. Anything more than two is just asking for trouble;)

fixed step
excellent

Have just skilfully turned a possible and respectable +35 into a stop out of +10. In again at 25740. If I get offered 50+ this time I'll take it.....

...and I just did. Out at 25790 +50. Now back to watching CAC paint dry....