Trading with point and figure

I can see lockdown's getting to you :p

Anyway, pretty boring day really - barely 1000 pts on the Dow...
Lockdown...It is a bit annoying especially yesterday
Last week was ok...The weather was nice so was in the garden
Dow...I think the wild moves have finished....It was getting to be a joke

Sir Canta
The government are holding interveiws for a replacement to the Windsor family in case they get wiped out.As you are already aristocracy i wondered if you might be attending

Screenshot_37.png

Good Morning Ô Great One!

Happenstance and good fortune and all that. I'm long Cac this a.m and so far, so good. I was dithering about whether to take some off at 4430 but as it's just poked its nose over the parapet I decided to hang on and just raise my stop slightly.

As it's seems to have been decided that this week will be the start of Good News (The Return of Toilet Paper, for example) I'm eyeing 4500 as a preliminary TP and if we get there (in about 20 mins? :p ) then I'll lock in the goodies and wait for more.....April Fool"s coming up to bite me tomorrow...

The attached chart is 8x3 which is an unusual combo for me but it seems to have made things clearer than the classic 5x3:

CAC_200331_07h35_8x3.png

Good Morning Ô Great One!

Happenstance and good fortune and all that. I'm long Cac this a.m and so far, so good. I was dithering about whether to take some off at 4430 but as it's just poked its nose over the parapet I decided to hang on and just raise my stop slightly.

As it's seems to have been decided that this week will be the start of Good News (The Return of Toilet Paper, for example) I'm eyeing 4500 as a preliminary TP and if we get there (in about 20 mins? :p ) then I'll lock in the goodies and wait for more.....April Fool"s coming up to bite me tomorrow...

The attached chart is 8x3 which is an unusual combo for me but it seems to have made things clearer than the classic 5x3:

View attachment 277135
Dax is in rez
ditto spx

Sir Canta
The government are holding interveiws for a replacement to the Windsor family in case they get wiped out.As you are already aristocracy i wondered if you might be attending
Come on, what was it that gave me away? The corgis or the footmen?

And as for those wretched Germans at Buck House, I think that Hazza might just win a by a nose...all depends on who's on the panel. Piers Morgan? Kim Kardashian? Nigel Farridge?...who to bribe and how much? Democracy is so complicated these days.

Posted by Attila somewhere else:
Come Back Hazza.png

Last edited by a moderator: