Trading with point and figure

Screenshot_79.png

Mornin folks 😞😞😞😨😫😫😫😫😡😡😡🤫😵😵😲😲😲🙄🤒🤒🤢🤢🤢🤢
Day 2 of Lockdown

Mornin folks 😞😞😞😨😫😫😫😫😡😡😡🤫😵😵😲😲😲🙄🤒🤒🤢🤢🤢🤢
Day 2 of Lockdown
Morning Your Grace...you seem to be handling it well :)

On the Cantagril front there has been some concern as to the rapid (and completely unaccountable) depletion in the essential liquids stock. I made a sortie to Lidl yesterday and was able to confirm that the cheaper New World medicaments appear to be under strain but most of the better French reds are holding up well...as a precautionary measure, I got another couple of bottles. It would have been more but the Lidl wine Stasi caught me on the way through self-checkout with the laden trolley.

Morning Your Grace...you seem to be handling it well :)

On the Cantagril front there has been some concern as to the rapid (and completely unaccountable) depletion in the essential liquids stock. I made a sortie to Lidl yesterday and was able to confirm that the cheaper New World medicaments appear to be under strain but most of the better French reds are holding up well...as a precautionary measure, I got another couple of bottles. It would have been more but the Lidl wine Stasi caught me on the way through self-checkout with the laden trolley.
Had no problem over here with wine.Sainsbury in Godalming well stocked with booze ,so far

Mark"s Chilean Sauvignon and house red/£5 a bottle
I don't drink whites but there's a reasonable Pinot Noir at Lidl for about the same as yr Sauvignon.

Edit: If it's a Cab Sauv standard pleasure model then it's up my street....or rather, down my gullet

BTW, this might be a tad off -topic but I'd be interested to see one of yr boy colour/Girl colour charts for the Dow with a Fib overlay:)

I don't drink whites but there's a reasonable Pinot Noir at Lidl for about the same as yr Sauvignon.

BTW, this might be a tad off -topic but I'd be interested to see one of yr boy colour/Girl colour charts for the Dow with a Fib overlay:)
Comin up

I've been long Stoxx for a bit and have taken some off as all the indices seem getting tired. That 100% might be a bugger.