Trading with point and figure

P/f signals..ie catapults,broadening patterns etc etc
They are trying to define the pattern before the breakout..thats it

.....long EG @.8440 - looking to .8470/80 first and if there's still legs in it maybe then .8525
Out at at 71 +31. Not feeling the lurve:)
...and it definitely wasn't feeling me - just touched 80. With what I leave on the table, I could make myself a new one, large enough for Dentist to rest under after a tiring and emotionally draining stint behind/infront of and on the bar.

...and it definitely wasn't feeling me - just touched 80. With what I leave on the table, I could make myself a new one, large enough for Dentist to rest under after a tiring and emotionally draining stint behind/infront of and on the bar.

Am long again at .8460 but it looks like I've been jilted once more.....I play around with fibs myself but on this occasion my 80 target is between the 38 and the 23. Will keep this overnight.
Have also got a punt on USDCAD which is sort of doing OK but nothing to do with p&f...or fibs. I'm a few pips itm but it's time I packed it in so I'll just take them and wait for tomorrow's joy.

Am long again at .8460 but it looks like I've been jilted once more.....I play around with fibs myself but on this occasion my 80 target is between the 38 and the 23. Will keep this overnight.
Have also got a punt on USDCAD which is sort of doing OK but nothing to do with p&f...or fibs. I'm a few pips itm but it's time I packed it in so I'll just take them and wait for tomorrow's joy.
Manyana......Man U....whatever they say in Spanish

Done with the USDCAD at 87.
Byeee...

Bonjour tout le monde,

Still in my EG which is doing nowt.

Want to buy USDCAD in the lower 70s for 20pips maybe but it's not happening atm:
First chart is 1x3 from 08h20 - I forgot to caption it...
USDCAD_200206_08h25_2.5x4.png

USDCAD_200206_08h20_1x3.png

Last edited by a moderator:
HRH... I could not find a ull ftranslation
Morning yr Grace,

Though word for word it loses some of its pith, "¡Vete a la mierda, escoria Inglesa!" is merely a typical friendly Iberian greeting and could be interpreted as something along the lines of "Fuck off, English scum"