Trading with point and figure

take ftse 100
start with the raw chart

Dowser...why bother with putting up a p/f chart
learn to read the chart using p/f methodology
I don't think that's quite fair. You can say that because you've been doing this so long that it's second nature and you can think box and reversal combinations. I have problems enough when I can see the little sods right infront of me.

I don't think that's quite fair. You can say that because you've been doing this so long that it's second nature and you can think box and reversal combinations. I have problems enough when I can see the little sods right infront of me.
True....my wife agrees.....i have a square head

As usual, you woz right. It's looking like 15 would be snesible with the way the Dax et al are looking. The Cac is a bit sensitive to quite a bit of the things that are happening atm with constituents such as LVMH and Airbus...Donald and Corona might stuff them both up short term.
Out at 15 for +25
Corona seems to have side-stepped the Wuhan containment efforts.

...and Cac heading inexorably to my 6025 TP.

Who needs p&f when you've got me as an infallible contra-indicator?

Just now long x 1 on the Cac (variety is the spice of life) at 5990. Looking for just a few pips atm - until we've got over Greta/Christine/Donald/Corona I'll be waiting for p/bs of 50 to 100 before doing anything more.

5960 low so far (14h53) now 5985. Took a long on STOXX at 3740 for a bounce - might get 3755 but will take what I'm given. Much news on the virus atm. More and more people getting jumpy.