Trading with point and figure

Currently long at 5555 and 5570 might be it, as you say. Still looking at Dax for clues.

Getting there, slowly. I've stuck an LO in to get out at 70 which will obviously guarantee that it gets to 85 almost instantly.
Attached the 5 min when I got in and the current 1 minute. Am enjoying being able to see it happen in real time with my current platform - free, of course:)

Attachments

• CAC5_190430_09h15_3wks.png
    CAC5_190430_09h15_3wks.png
    39.1 KB · Views: 45
  • CAC1_190430_11h45_1day.png
    CAC1_190430_11h45_1day.png
    37.9 KB · Views: 36
Getting there, slowly. I've stuck an LO in to get out at 70 which will obviously guarantee that it gets to 85 almost instantly.
Attached the min when I got in and the current 1 minute. Am enjoying being able to see it happen in real time with my current platform - free, of course:)

Out at 70 :rolleyes:

Gotta get out and see someone... Dont like the lonliness of trading

Ah, yes...there is that.

Fortunately I'm an unsociable old git, so not much troubled in that department. The cat is a great help... though he does suffer from Fat Paw syndrome and has occasionally made some ill-chosen trades on my account.

I do take the point about sunshine though - can't wait until I move back to where there is some :p

...and am now long CAC again at 64 looking for an attempt on 70

Out at 84 +20

That's me done for the day. Did ok on some USDCAD trades earlier on but dull stuff...could've been sitting in the sun in a café somewhere :rolleyes:

Morning there!

I'm still reeling from your name change.....I've been mulling over alternatives that might fit the bill and appear less "light-weight". Something with a little bite like "Dunstractin", perhaps. If you channel your Highland roots and pronounce it with a strong Scots accent it sounds like some benighted glen hamlet.

Morning there!

I'm still reeling from your name change.....I've been mulling over alternatives that might fit the bill and appear less "light-weight". Something with a little bite like "Dunstractin", perhaps. If you channel your Highland roots and pronounce it with a strong Scots accent it sounds like some benighted glen hamlet.

LOL (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)