Trading with point and figure

Morning maestri

....and a Happy and Prosperous New Year to All - and specially for ML (since I've been practising my Welsh) a big Heri Ya Mwaka Mpya!!

...and Dentist, thanks for the GE bar chart but even standing on my head I'm not convinced. If you take a look at the EG Daily going back to the end of 2015, that long term trend is still intact.

The PA from mid December confirms (for me, anyway) that the .8730/50 area is pretty solid support and things look as if the'yre going to continue generally sideways with the occasional foray above .90

FWIW, the € index ain't looking too bad and economic news out of the zone is relatively encouraging.

My view is that things are going to stay sideways for while until we get some seriously bad (or good) news and that for the moment smaller day-to-day moves are being driven mostly by Brexit/Catalonia etc.

4 hour p&f is bullish whilst 15 min looks to me as if we're sitting on support at .8850 so I'm now long a few from .8853 and looking for .8875/.8880 to start with

yu are right...i think
its a difficult one to call

Morning maestri

....and a Happy and Prosperous New Year to All - and specially for ML (since I've been practising my Welsh) a big Heri Ya Mwaka Mpya!!

...and Dentist, thanks for the GE bar chart but even standing on my head I'm not convinced. If you take a look at the EG Daily going back to the end of 2015, that long term trend is still intact.

The PA from mid December confirms (for me, anyway) that the .8730/50 area is pretty solid support and things look as if the'yre going to continue generally sideways with the occasional foray above .90

FWIW, the € index ain't looking too bad and economic news out of the zone is relatively encouraging.

My view is that things are going to stay sideways for while until we get some seriously bad (or good) news and that for the moment smaller day-to-day moves are being driven mostly by Brexit/Catalonia etc.

4 hour p&f is bullish whilst 15 min looks to me as if we're sitting on support at .8850 so I'm now long a few from .8853 and looking for .8875/.8880 to start with
Morning, I think you are not studying enough with your Welsh attempt. Blwyddyn Newydd DdA I ti! Sent from Dentist's waiting room!!

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Bust that 0.8900 area

23hu91t.png

Morning, I think you are not studying enough with your Welsh attempt. Blwyddyn Newydd DdA I ti! Sent from Dentist's waiting room!!

Sorry to hear of your location - we have quite enough Dentistry on this thread as it is:)

....and thanks for the proper greetings; my version turned out to be Swahili - damn those evening classes!... though I spose it might yet turn out to be useful in some parts of Tiger Bay:D