Trading videos

Jasonavis121

Hi, I’ve been trading about 3 years profitably no and Have started to make videos on the very basics of trading to help beginner aspiring traders get started.
I hope you’ll watch them and find them helpful, if you could like and subscribe and give me some feedback I would really appreciate it! 👌

The videos seem a little short to be useful.
Also, there should be some kind of numbering to the videos, so viewers can watch them in sequence, as you may be referring to something in one video that you explained in a previous one,

I would think of videos as chapters in a book, so anyone could see the correct sequence to be viewed in.

Good start. Hope it builds into a useful resource. How are you marketing them?

The videos seem a little short to be useful.
Also, there should be some kind of numbering to the videos, so viewers can watch them in sequence, as you may be referring to something in one video that you explained in a previous one,

I would think of videos as chapters in a book, so anyone could see the correct sequence to be viewed in.

Good start. Hope it builds into a useful resource. How are you marketing them?

Thats some great feedback thank you! I will take that all on board. The reason for the shortness is because I notice most videos are 15 minutes long and wanted to make some quick but full of quality content.
Currently just on Facebook groups, do you have other ideas?
Thanks again, great help.

Thats some great feedback thank you! I will take that all on board. The reason for the shortness is because I notice most videos are 15 minutes long and wanted to make some quick but full of quality content.
Currently just on Facebook groups, do you have other ideas?
Thanks again, great help.
Marketing will be key. Sadly, I have no expertise on that.
But, of course, keep building up the body of work.
I will add to your "views" count. :)

Just to let you know buddy I’ve put a new Video up today. I appreciate your feedback from earlier so take a look!