Trading US Stocks

uncross

Hi,

Considering trading US stocks (day trade...I have some experience with day trading LSE equities), and would like to know :-

- Is there a comparable site to RNS within the US? How does breaking regulatory/company news filter down to the average trader (not professional e.g. Reuters or Bloomberg) throughout the cash open e.g. what are peoples views for the 'go to' information sources for US trading? I do use Twitter a lot, so i'm just after other sources....

Regards,
Ux

Hi,

Considering trading US stocks (day trade...I have some experience with day trading LSE equities), and would like to know :-

- Is there a comparable site to RNS within the US? How does breaking regulatory/company news filter down to the average trader (not professional e.g. Reuters or Bloomberg) throughout the cash open e.g. what are peoples views for the 'go to' information sources for US trading? I do use Twitter a lot, so i'm just after other sources....

Regards,
Ux
definitely one to consider now considering recent news on jobless claims :eek: shocking, 6million :eek:

Hi,

Regards,
Ux
Hi Adam, I've been trying to work out how much the news impacts the stock market, some people say that they do not use the news but instead go by charts... Not sure why they would do this. Do most people use the news as a way to trade, especially when the market opens?
I've been searching to the reason why CINE went up today, was it news related, I could not find any :(
Would be good to gather your views to confirm mine.

Fyi,

#1 Asset Management Company in the World USA BlackRock Inc. is a Shareholder of Ideanomics.

BlackRock Inc. with $7 Trillion AUM raised its stake in shares of Ideanomics by 85.5% in the 1st quarter.

BlackRock Inc. now owns 4,634,048 shares of the company’s stock valued at $6,210,000 after buying an additional 2,136,005 shares in the last quarter.

https://fintel.io/sob/us/idex

https://ideanomics.com/