Trading Track Records - Professional Recording

nickycambo

Morning,

Can anyone suggest where to record your trades for the purpose of developing a track record to present to potential future employers? (And of course for self development).

I can only think of Myfxbook but I am not sure that trades recorded on this would be acceptable, if say I wanted to apply for a position within a prop shop.

Any ideas / suggestions would be appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

N

Hi Nicky,
I may be wrong, but I imagine that a prospective employer that requires evidence of a track record will want to see your broker statements. Anything else will be second best and may not be acceptable.
Tim.

Hi Nicky,
I may be wrong, but I imagine that a prospective employer that requires evidence of a track record will want to see your broker statements. Anything else will be second best and may not be acceptable.
Tim.

You are not wrong. That sounds like common sense to me. (y)

On the contrary live broker statements alone are not acceptable .

Your employer has to calculate drawdowns and other trading statistics to get an idea , you should do that before hand , you may need to connect your verified live broker account to a journaling tool like myfxbook if you trade forex . Check tradervue website and collective2 as well .

Being profitable is just the tip of the iceberg . There are other trading statistics that your employer cares about .

GL

Last edited:
...bring anything you have along. You'll be sat down and put in front of a screen for a few days on a 'simulator'. Then if your results match or show 'good' results you'll be taken on.

:cool:

On the contrary live broker statements alone are not acceptable .

Your employer has to calculate drawdowns and other trading statistics to get an idea , you should do that before hand , you may need to connect your verified live broker account to a journaling tool like myfxbook if you trade forex . Check tradervue website and collective2 as well .

Being profitable is just the tip of the iceberg . There are other trading statistics that your employer cares about .

GL
myfxbook is popular site among trader and any trader can share their account through myfxbook, this good if any trader already able making low drawdown in trades and increasing money, it will attract investor maybe