Trading to Win - Bryce Gilmore

What's the book like? Surely the fact that you are selling can't mean it's no good....

:)

Stop loss? :) Good one...

I learned heaps from the book about day trading the emini using geometry and price action etc. I have also watched the author trade and he is the real thing.

I haven't yet jumped in with the sharks, but plan to soon. I have spent the past couple of months watching and learning etc while doing some paper trading.

I am keen to have a look at how 'time' affects the market and if I can use it to my advantage in trading. The methods outlined in the book work, but the author doesn't talk about time.

Because I'm not trading yet, I don't have the income to keep buying expensive books. I want to use the proceeds to look at purchasing a book that will talk about time. If that turns up nothing then I will trade with what I have learned in the book....

Hope that helps.

I was reading the web page on the link above and noticed
Tom Hougaard (SUNSEEKER I believe) has also included a
'Student Testimonial' there.

Imran

Book .. Trading To Win

Marc I may be interested in your book . But want to find out if any thing has been added to the book since you bought it. Since the current price of the book is higher than what you paid and it would not make sense to buy a book which is not current.

Also would like to know how you would like to be paid for the book since we are in 2 different countries.

You can send me an e-mail [email protected]

Thanks.