Trading the SPX

Don't know the price exactly but you gotta be looking at long attempts for the last 3hrs but imho - to avoid being "conned" for a second time.............

Hi HS,
Not sure I understand your meaning about being "conned" ?????????
Do you mean a fake move down ?

Possibly

Hi HS,
Not sure I understand your meaning about being "conned" ?????????
Do you mean a fake move down ?

I think the first bolt out of the gate was a con.. and implied as much on the dow thread... now the markets are sliding ..(providing some evidence to back my claim)...... this could be another con! As yet no sharp move south so we can probly expect a rally of some degree into the next phase before the close............ imho (purely non technical of course :LOL:)

Last edited:
todays result - only first test 1412-13 area was daytrade

Attachments

• ve.gif
    ve.gif
    12.7 KB · Views: 155
Daily analyse SPX

MT trend - UP
Swing trend - UP
Pattern - 0
Indicators - bearish diverg. + overbought
Senti: neutral
Supports: 1.375 +- a 1.320 - 1.330 area
Rezists: 1.435 +-
Expiry Targets: 1.390 p.+- May, 1.430p.+- June
MP targets: 1.380p.+- May, 1.250p.+- June :-0

Attachments

• sx.png
    sx.png
    22.4 KB · Views: 178
Last edited:
The sooner the Microsoft bid, which is depressing the market, is forgotten the better. A lot of staff get duplicated and then got rid of, so I think both companies are better off on their own in the long run.
My outlook is still bullish for today but we shall see.

MT trend - UP
Swing trend - UP
Pattern - 0
Indicators - bearish diverg. + overbought
Senti: neutral
Supports: 1.375 +- a 1.320 - 1.330 area
Rezists: 1.435 +-
Expiry Targets: 1.390 p.+- May, 1.430p.+- June
MP targets: 1.380p.+- May, 1.250p.+- June :-0

Hi vectorC, if I may ask, how do you determine 'sentiment: neutral'?

Todays intraday action:

First test 1.412+- is Sell Short Scalp, first test 1.417+- is Sell Short Daytrade and test 1.425-27 is Sell Short Daytrade.

Test 1.406+- is Buy Scalp, test 1.400-402 is Buy Daytrade, test 1.394+- is Buy Daytrade. BUY SWING is test 1.380-82 area.

Attachments

• es.gif
    es.gif
    13.2 KB · Views: 162
sort of confusing FW to know you mean lower when you say higher, but guess I'll get used to it soon enough though. lol

no I honestly thought it would rise on the open, but what I think is going to happen is often wrong... how I act on what I see is more important :)