trading the s+p emini

Goliath-UK

ive traded this for quite a while , but havent come across hardly anyone in uk who does, i would be very interested to keep a thread on this going. if anyone is interested ..................Goliath-UK

Goliath-UK said:
ive traded this for quite a while , but havent come across hardly anyone in uk who does, i would be very interested to keep a thread on this going. if anyone is interested ..................Goliath-UK
Hi,
I,ve seen the name eminis around but never really had a good look. Please could you post up the main advantages of them as compared to SBs etc. and any other interesting details cost etc.Thanks

:LOL: :D
Pat494 said:
Hi,
I,ve seen the name eminis around but never really had a good look. Please could you post up the main advantages of them as compared to SBs etc. and any other interesting details cost etc.Thanks
Pat , there a lot of advantages to trading the emini , it can be traded 23 hours a day 5 days a week, has lots of liquiditiy, follows the big S+P , but continues trading overnight , too much to say in a post , but if u want to email me anytime id give u as much info as i can .
Ive traded this for 3 years and am in the process of writing a book on it, lots of dos and donts all from my own experience.email is [email protected]

Goliath, You may be interested in looking back at the Trading the ES and No Indicators threads in the indicies section. Some good stuff going back anything up to a year ( wasn't round before then ). If you fancy posting some trades then you could start an ES Q3 thread, I'm sure you'd generate some interest.
Cheers, hampy

hampy said:
Goliath, You may be interested in looking back at the Trading the ES and No Indicators threads in the indicies section. Some good stuff going back anything up to a year ( wasn't round before then ). If you fancy posting some trades then you could start an ES Q3 thread, I'm sure you'd generate some interest.
Cheers, hampy

Thanks very much Hampy, i will look back on the previous posts , thanks for taking the time to post .

Goliath UK , I 'm interested in trading the eminis, could you mail me the same details as asked by Pat494 at the following email address: ns44s@netscape .net , Thanks in Advance

A post of what you would say in an email would be appreciated by many I'm sure.

the best way of following the eminis i have found is to go into a free chatroom and observe other traders, the one i found the best is www.paltalk.com, go to business and finace section and look for emini trading rooms which arent locked .
you will need data on eminis , but you can follow with delayed free prices on www.quote.com, if you follow the S+P charts and prices these will mirror the emini and i believe are up to date prices.
emini trades 23 hours a day, but does slow right down after the dow closes , but picks up a bit when asia is trading and even more so when european markets open , whne its about 1 pm here it usually picks up more as usa market opens at 2-30 , if theres anything else i can post to help i will try and do so.