Trading the Indices with Algorithms

If you can demonstrate real profits with this algo, I will be happy make you a trading system for free. Then all you have to do is to spend 10 minutes each day to count your money. Rest of the time, you are free to do whatever you like.

Algos give correlaton and exact entry and stops prices

Joe here is the most recent ES 3 min chart, Please notice how the blue dots limit the movenment to the downside, and provide entries with low risk , it takes a little bit of practice to read the algos , but the info is all there.After the Sell signal is given for that brief downdraft , notice how the yellow dots (Algos) limit the moves to the upside ............People make mistakes , Algos don't

Attachments

• ES 3 min.PNG
    ES 3 min.PNG
    79.3 KB · Views: 378
Joe here is the most recent ES 3 min chart, Please notice how the blue dots limit the movenment to the downside, and provide entries with low risk , it takes a little bit of practice to read the algos , but the info is all there.After the Sell signal is given for that brief downdraft , notice how the yellow dots (Algos) limit the moves to the upside ............People make mistakes , Algos don't

Now those 2 purple lines I go to a higher time frame to see how low prices can go , and that where I got the 2 purple lines

If you can demonstrate real profits with this algo, I will be happy make you a trading system for free. Then all you have to do is to spend 10 minutes each day to count your money. Rest of the time, you are free to do whatever you like.
Gee, that sounds almost too good to be true ! You know what they say, if it sounds too good to be true m it problably isn't :LOL:

Gee, that sounds almost too good to be true ! You know what they say, if it sounds too good to be true m it problably isn't :LOL:

No , serioulsy Joe Its very accurate and it works , Of course I would not want to prove it to you, I would want you to prove it to yourself , and that would take some time on your part... we could talk more , got attend to the open, now ..

Ok, call a signal, I put money on it.[/QUOTE

Can you join me on Teamviewer and Skype ? I like to show you ! I trade mostly American open , and I particular like the afternoon goose up, or ramp up , which seems to come around the same time everyday , I used to work nites, but the range is too limited , the range in the day mkt has been great ....

Attachments

• YM 6 min channel Pre Goose.PNG
    YM 6 min channel Pre Goose.PNG
    81.7 KB · Views: 432
Ok, call a signal, I put money on it.[/QUOTE

Can you join me on Teamviewer and Skype ? I like to show you ! I trade mostly American open , and I particular like the afternoon goose up, or ramp up , which seems to come around the same time everyday , I used to work nites, but the range is too limited , the range in the day mkt has been great ....

that's a 6 min , just to map put the range, that way I know how high they gonna ramp it , but we can go to the 1 min to get exact signals to catch the swings

that's a 6 min , just to map put the range, that way I know how high they gonna ramp it , but we can go to the 1 min to get exact signals to catch the swings

Here is the 1 min , on that downswing , I put a purple circle when all the Algos are in agremment , which make it for a very high probability trade !
thanks Let me know if ur interested in making some serious money, I am !
the fact that you are on a different tine zone might work to our advantage !

Attachments

• NQ 1 min.PNG
    NQ 1 min.PNG
    44.1 KB · Views: 361
Here is last Friday Ramp up and signal ... kind of messy on the Dow, but still , it's nice to take the move on all the indices to maximize your gains ! ...

Attachments

• DOW 2 min.PNG
    DOW 2 min.PNG
    45.3 KB · Views: 407
You assume I know what you are talking about, but I don't. So you will have to call out the signal like so:

Long DOW @99999, stop 99999, Take profit 99999, etc.