Mentorship

TradingPlaces

I have been teaching myself to trade for almost a year now and am still losing money. My trading style is Price Action and i trade forex. I would like to find a mentor who is willing to guard me through my learning process until i become successful.
Would like a mentor who trades using Price Action as well.

I am a very dedicated and harworking guy who strives to be successful in whatever i do in life. I am looking forward to your responses.

A look through the site will tell you all you need to know about mentors.Beware there are lots of smiling crocs out there

Reactions: BSD
I have been teaching myself to trade for almost a year now and am still losing money. My trading style is Price Action and i trade forex. I would like to find a mentor who is willing to guard me through my learning process until i become successful.
Would like a mentor who trades using Price Action as well.

I am a very dedicated and harworking guy who strives to be successful in whatever i do in life. I am looking forward to your responses.

contact me at msn, i wont charge you a cent.

my trading journal : http://www.trade2win.com/boards/trading-journals/45518-everyonerich-s-trading-journal.html

Q:: define mentor

A: Another name for a vendor that sounds a lot better.

the trading firm I signed up with Flat Iron Trading provides free online remote training to their new traders seeking mentoring. They have a deal with jmischooloftrading.com, so far so good! haven't paid a penny for training.

the trading firm I signed up with Flat Iron Trading provides free online remote training to their new traders seeking mentoring. They have a deal with jmischooloftrading.com, so far so good! haven't paid a penny for training.

Thanks Scalper, will have a look today.