Trading Strategies 2022

robertbanking

Happy New Year everyone, hope you had an amazing new year. I hope this year is amazing for you.

I am kindly on the lookout for new trading strategies in particular i am interested in swing trading. Does anyone kindly have any information on what stock screeners you use for this please? Further what kind of charting software you use please, i would be forever grateful for any initial help.

Thank you for any replies you can kindly give. I wish you an amazing week ahead. Take care everyone and stay in a good mood.

I suggest that you study price action. Please concentrate on trend, pullback, candlestick formation and support/resistance. I do not think you would need any charting software. Usual trading platforms have enough to offer. All you need to make sure is how to implement them accordingly.

Happy New Year everyone, hope you had an amazing new year. I hope this year is amazing for you.

I am kindly on the lookout for new trading strategies in particular i am interested in swing trading. Does anyone kindly have any information on what stock screeners you use for this please? Further what kind of charting software you use please, i would be forever grateful for any initial help.

Thank you for any replies you can kindly give. I wish you an amazing week ahead. Take care everyone and stay in a good mood.
FINVIZ is free and good imo

Hi, I am currently building a free screener for traders to find their stocks. It includes both fundamental and technical. If you are interested, just let me know. It will be awesome if I can get any advice from you and solve your problem in the future.