Trading software for Mac

Doctor Leo

Anyone can advise a software either OS X native or cross-platform like Java? I'm looking for a charting application capable of displaying custom indicators (with a built-in programming language or with an SDK) and basic drawing tools like trendlines, supp/res lines, etc. Also could anyone recommend a reliable datafeed for Mac OS X platform? I need just forex, preferably not much noisy. Thanks everybody.

Doctor Leo said:
Anyone can advise a software either OS X native or cross-platform like Java? I'm looking for a charting application capable of displaying custom indicators (with a built-in programming language or with an SDK) and basic drawing tools like trendlines, supp/res lines, etc. Also could anyone recommend a reliable datafeed for Mac OS X platform? I need just forex, preferably not much noisy. Thanks everybody.

ProReal time and InvestorRT is about it for Mac.
http://forex.com/ and others do Java but the flashing can drive you mad after a while.
Hey I'm a Mac afficionado but you can buy a Dell + monitor for trading for £299 that works fine.
I use both cos I love the Mac cinema displays....

Thanks for the hint, Rols, indeed I've already been looking to InvestorRT, I love this software but still I don't have an idea of how to supply a data feed into it. Presently I'm using charts by IT_Finance (AFAIK it's similar to ProRealtime) but it has somewhat limited capabilities for drawing and no capability of building custom indicators. Does PreRealtime's full package offer it?
As to a Dell or any other pee-see - well I have sort of idiosyncrasy to them still after having worked on that platform for more than 10 years...