trading room

sparkie

I am currently looking at setting up a trading room. I have an office and I am looking for traders to come and join me.

I trade Forex: cable, eurjpy, eurusd and gbpjpy
I also trade: UK and US stocks

I will give full disclosure of all my trades with profit and loss calculated daily on any open positions and i am currently in the throws of setting up a forex signal service to be priced at between £50-£100, which, if you decide to come and join me you will get free access to. I am also possibly looking at setting up an education service sometime in the near distant future.

The idea of the office is to create an an enjoyable trading atmosphere where like minded people can generate trading ideas and strategies in an environment which is conducive to making money on a daily basis.

There is no entry barrier and I am not concerned if you have been trading for 1 day or for 10 years, all i am looking for is patient, disciplined traders who want to succeed.

The rent is £30 per desk per week with no tie ins and rent is collected on a weekly basis. This covers:

Internet access
Sky (bloomberg tv)
A desk
Bussiness rates
Electricity bill

The office is ready to go and is based just outside Alnwick, Northumberland in a small village with a fantastic country pub 50m away for the all important friday afternoon wind down and weekly trade analysis. I am currently taking names and numbers and if interested please do not hesitate to contact me at email address: [email protected]. pictures of the office can be sent via email as i can't seem to upload them here

if u r a successful trader, why r u looking at setting up a trading room

Isn t it much easier to look 4 some successful traders ?
"I trade Forex: cable, eurjpy, eurusd and gbpjpy
I also trade: UK and US stocks"

Yeah I think you'd be better off looking for like minded succesful traders to share a room with rather than people with no idea, they'll drive you crazy pretty sharpish.

Re: if u r a successful trader, why r u looking at setting up a trading room

Isn t it much easier to look 4 some successful traders ?
"I trade Forex: cable, eurjpy, eurusd and gbpjpy
I also trade: UK and US stocks"

i totally agree with you if i could find some successfult traders to trade with then life would be far easier than starting with beginners but i have been looking for traders full stop in the area i live and they are few and far between. i have currently set up an alert service but i am far more interested in creating a trading environment for retail traders. how is your trading going?

Still, a very good deal.

It needs to be, it's the north east. Or is it north west. Who knows, who cares - it's the north! If it was Devon, add on another zero to the price.

Cue loads of hate mail from northerners!
I'm only joking - love you guys 'n gels really. In the case of the latter - literally. Mrs timsk is from Bradford!
:cheesy:

It needs to be, it's the north east. Or is it north west. Who knows, who cares - it's the north! If it was Devon, add on another zero to the price.

Cue loads of hate mail from northerners!
I'm only joking - love you guys 'n gels really. In the case of the latter - literally. Mrs timsk is from Bradford!
:cheesy:

I would say Bradford is more east than north... east of Iran...